Show Us Your Self-MOCs!

Wow! This is a pretty nice looking MOC, especially with that torso. Would you be willing to post some instructions to the torso? This would be a nice matoran torso.

3 Likes

@Hautaka STUPID AND SIMPLE IN DEPTH CHARACTER ANALYSIS ONLY BASED ON APPEARANCE TIME!

This character symbolizes the harshness and tragedy that could be caused by ones mistakes, and how everything you love could all be destroyed by one thing.

Anyway, here is my new self-moc.

That’s bad!

Just a test of how she looks in purple.

10 Likes

I strongly despise the waist section.

3 Likes

Personally fonder of the green. also, the arms looks a bit ridiculous without the weapons attached. Maybe just have interchangeable arms to give the impression she has full limbs under there?
Likewise not a fan of the waist section, but everything else is good.

1 Like

@MakutaTexxidos well if I attached them normally the poses would be a lot more limited and I don’t even know how I would attach them. But I do have to agree, seeing as how there isn’t any other white on the moc, and AGH WHY CAN’T YOU PAINT RUBBER BANDS!? oh yeah and because of the fact that it’s silver…

@Timeline15 Uhh, how would I attach that?

I just meant like, give her normal ccbs arms or something, which you can take off and swap for these weapon holding arms when you want to put the weapons on.

well, I could just add ccbs armor to the arms when the gauntlets aren’t on.
like this.

Oh and here is my stupid toa team.

6 Likes

Yeah, that does the job pretty well.

1 Like

here is the heavy version of my self moc M4T7

as the original is light and can’t take a lot of bullets, this version can take a few rockets to the face and still keep trucking

5 Likes

My, my, have I grown XD

8 Likes

I got a real mask for it.

And changed around some things.

Yes, it should have more Mata brown, but I don’t really have any parts in the colour that with the MOC’s aesthetic at the moment.

4 Likes

This is my MOC, I know, it’s not much

5 Likes

It is rather interesting.

it looks dumpy in a good way.

9 Likes

It has a stand now.

6 Likes

varix toa of the forgotten

2 Likes

I like the silver Gali hook horns.

Thanks I knew I wanted him to have horns from the beginning but the execution. Was hard to figure out

1 Like

here is mine Gemini ace

5 Likes