Show Us Your Self-MOCs!

To stand out they don’t necessarily have to be complex and custom etc., some of the best st and our MOCs I’ve seen have been simple. But they stand out because the nice clean design works in their favour. Same goes for @Saxton’s self MOC IMO

2 Likes

Not necessarily “complex and custom”, but something about a selfMOC that definitively LOOKS different than your basic MOC. Be it a unique color scheme, a unique weapon, a unique head design, a unique design in the body itself (which is where customs comes in.) As it stands, to say nothing about Psithur’s design, pretty much everyone involved agrees that the MOC doesn’t stand out nearly as much as it should for a selfMOC.

1 Like

My SelfMOC Strytos, Toa of Sonics

9 Likes

Your lighting needs a lot of work, but other than that, nice!
Also I knew I recognized your IG’s account name from somewhere

2 Likes

Ah what the heck, I’ll post here.

16 Likes

16 Likes

No matter, I love seeing mocs anyway!

My Self Moc, The Watcher

7 Likes

More pics and a crummy back story on the actual post

6 Likes

Nice portrayal of prosthetic arm and leg.

2 Likes

Welp, might as well throw in my V5:
God Tarakao

based on God Getter:

7 Likes

I was about to say he has a small head, but then I saw the reference…

2 Likes

who you callin’ pinhead?

7 Likes

Oh, I know people were gonna give me flak, but I didn’t expect it to be funny :laughing:

1 Like

Ketros MoS. (Master of Shadows)
I’m currently brainstorming a new version, which will hopefully give him a much more standout design.
EDIT
“Standout design”
Yeah, as if. :stuck_out_tongue:
EDIT2
Probably to be thrown out for a new SM, eventually.

11 Likes

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/self-moc-toa-tulker/22684

Shocked and slightly embarrassed that Tenarren beat him in posting to this topic by 17 whole days, E44 regains his composure and presents a simple creation that he believes should suffice as his de facto self-MOC, as it elegantly conveys his building technique as well as his favorite characters, element, pieces, and personal combat philosophy.

His embarrassment doubles upon realizing he can’t directly upload the photo he took straight from his mobile device, meaning that all the typing he had just done would be so much empty cruft until he could get to his laptop.

1 Like

So he sings a silly song.

Oh wheeereee is my camera?

Oh wheeereee is my camera?

Oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh wheeereee!!!

Is my camera?

4 Likes

Gosh dangit.

Well if you quote this then I’ll believe your story

2 Likes

Lynis ( Self MOC)

6 Likes