Silver Fang V9

“Now that’s where your only half-right. I haven’t just been pulling my punches, I’ve been storing up power this whole time! And now, I’m gonna finish this!”

The illegitimate child of a renowned veteran of the Iron War, the brash, hot-blooded Silver Fang would grow up as a wandering freedom fighter lending his strength to the cause he thought was right.

Silver specializes in intense hand-to-hand combat utilizing his metallic skin and ability to store some of the kinetic energy from his punches within his body to add to his attacks later. An ability he dubs his “fang force”Although holding in energy puts a massive strain on his body witch is also sensitive to heat and electricity.

He has quite the anime-protagonist attitude (coming from my moody blunder years). Despite living without a real parental figure in his early life and only forming any real connection with his father until his teens, his personality is warm and extroverted, if not on a short fuse. He’s extremely loyal to his friends and goes into any situation smiling from ear to ear, despite deep down he’s afraid that those close to him will leave him behind like many did to him so long ago.

I was watching and episode of Death Battle when I got the idea to update my old self moc from so long ago. Even though it was still in one piece, it was stripped of pretty much everything except the skeleton so I scrapped it and used the pieces to build version 9. And yes, version 9. I’ve had this character since he was just an av-matoran build and I had just gotten my first Legos. Ah the memories.
More stuff:

So yep. There he is, boye. If your interested in V8, here’s a link: Silver Fang - #9 by king328 Fun fact: this was my first ever topic on the boards all the way from 2014-ish. Be warned though, this is back when I thought “Elephant109” was a cool username. I mostly go by Plantsoup now.

Bye

34 Likes

I like it but the waist and high thighs seem underdeveloped.

2 Likes

Can I get a better shot of the lower legs?

Thighs seem a bit too thin near the top