Sister Skrall

I’ve got the power!

My first female MOC that I’m actually kinda happy with…

To clarify, this is a female Skrall warrior, meaning it’s an ‘army builder’ MOC.

[details=Stats]
Spieces: Skrall
Armor: Lazarus Breastplate and Knee-pads
Strength: Avg, or slightly below
Agility: Avg, or slightly above[/details]

Inspirations

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WsMs55ld35k

This weird skit gave me an idea of what a female Skrall would actually look like, in some ways, at least.

WIP by Nekchir

http://i.imgur.com/DwjuAYJ.jpg

This is just some old torso from Eurobricks, which utilizes the MOW as well.

77 Likes

This looks really nice, I especially like the use of Gali’s mask for the chest, it makes this have a unique look. If only that sword came in another color though.

2 Likes

Small nitpick, in canon I don’t think the Sisters of the Skrall ever wore helmets or masks…

But otherwise, great moc, very smooth and flows really well.

3 Likes

A really good female MOC. Not too complicated, not overly feminine, yet conveys a female and does it in a nice and streamlined way. Props to you.

4 Likes

The MOC is very streamlined, so very good use of parts.

2 Likes

It looks pretty cool

copy cat…

jokes aside, this is really REALLY good! my favorite part is probably the gali 2015 mask usage.

3 Likes

Real nice Moc! You’re probably sick of this but the gali mask is not only creative but also works really well!
Possibly the white version of the sword would work?
Super nice though, keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks for all of the feedback! It means a lot to hear your responses.

I love the chest!

Sweet/10 my guy. The colours look really nice, and so does the build.

1 Like

I really enjoy this MOC, but there are two critiques I have (really just one though.)
The color of the sword and the head don’t match the color scheme. Maybe find a different sword (like the glow-in-the-dark one) and use a trans blue head peice rather than trans red. Otherewise, fantastic MOC

1 Like

There is a red version that would fit the head color…

Anyway this is great! I love it.

2 Likes

Given that both Bionicle MoC’s and fanfiction are already purely non-canon to begin with, I honestly don’t see why the two should have to remain mutually exclusive.
Personally, I took the concept behind the Sisters and turned it into a fourth class within their overall society, one that subtly manipulates the Leaders into doing their bidding, and one that is actually secretly a cult following the will of Annona. Which now also gives me the freedom to create Skrall characters without having to gender-lock them into a specific role.

1 Like

It also gives you the ability to elaborate on the character of annona, so props to you my dude

True, but it doesn’t mean I can’t point it out. It’s still a great moc even if it doesn’t follow canon.

1 Like

Fair enough. Wasn’t trying to imply that you couldn’t.
Just that the female Skrall potentially belonging to the Warrior class probably wouldn’t adhere to the “no helmet” appearance all too much, especially if things are being swung towards or are flying at their heads.

Pretty cool moc!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

cool love it!!!