Skillet

I was referring to skillet as a whole, not specifically Hero. Hero would actually be quite alright, actually. Other songs however, like Not Gonna Die for example, seem just a tad bit over what Lego as a company would approve of.

Hold up, I used ‘Actually’ twice. My bad.

Edited for Double Post -Nyran

1 Like

Been listening to their “Rise” album recently. It’s absolutely phenomenal. What do some of you fellow Skillet fans think of it? (Some of the songs definitely might fit BIONICLE)

(Also, Topic Reviving FTW!)

2 Likes

Hate the transitions. Ruins it if you want to use the songs for character themes. (Chance at using legit Circus for a Psycho character theme RIP.)

1 Like

People have made edited versions…

1 Like

My favorite remains Comatose but I think Rise is still a great album though so long as you don’t listen out of order. Oh and there set to release a new album over the summer.

1 Like

skillet is pretty beast and those songs totally work, but I would totally dig some linkin park or disturbed, or even slipknot if you want to get really deep…

The go ahead and make topics about them! :smiley:

that’s a good thought! if it doesn’t get taken down, I might just do that…

1 Like

Mods don’t take topics down just 'cuz they’re obscure. Don’t worry about it. :smiley:

You should be fine in fact I might just make a Demon Hunter topic…

1 Like

I’m actually going to be meeting the Cooper’s on the 20th! Anything you guys want me to ask? I’ll probably forget to, but it is worth a shot. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ask about the name skillet that always leads to hilarity. oh and ask whether youtubers can use snipits of there music if skillet is credited as the author

I think that’s been happening forever regardless of the author’s approval.

1 Like

I still think the artist should be asked anyways.

Skillet, now this is a topic I can get into =P

While Skillet is one of my all time favorite bands, I really feel like people associate Hero and Monster too much with them and it just kinda ruins it for me. That said a lot of their stuff is really good and my favorite songs from them are (not in any particular order):

Collide
Circus for a Psycho
Sometimes
Not Gonna Die
Salvation
Imperfection
My Obsession (Live version)

2 Likes

Okay, I really need to listen to Skillet albums that aren’t Comatose or Rise. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

you should they are very good (IMHO at least)

1 Like

Collide and Comatose Comes Alive= amazing. Sometimes is a bonus track on Awake.

EDIT:

Here’s a little info for all you Panheads out there:

I’m kinda surprised they’re releasing a new album so soon to be honest. Time will tell what it’s like =P

1 Like

I’m a couple weeks late to post these, but I got pics with the group!

^My favorite. tee hee hee

9 Likes

wow your pulling an @Eljay .

1 Like