Skølldir

Skølldir the Terrible Space Viking has raided over a hundred spaceports, cargo ships and grocery stores. His legendary thirst for battle is unquenchable. Great raids are usually followed by great feasts and soon his nickname was altered to Skølldir The Terribly Overweight Space Viking. Nothing could scorn Skølldir more than this honorless title!

Skølldir has set out on his space barge to impress the universe with his lightning fast fighting skills to prove this moniker wrong and show his nimbleness. Anyone who would dare to call him fat is met with a rapid series of crushing punches and is thrown aside. All the while, Skølldir’s metallic suit is telling him how many calories he is burning.

If you find yourself on the battlefield, and hear the sound of crushing bones and thunderous farts in the distance, flee as Skølldir’s fury is upon you!

Skølldir’s theme and reference:

So, pretty much my first fan creation. Skølldir is a playable character in the 2D MOBA game Awesomenauts. It’s a game I enjoy playing with my best friend. We started the game 6 years ago and though there was a 5-year break, we recently picked it up again and it’s been a ton of fun. The game has received a lot of improvements and has even become free.

Back when we first played it, so about 5 years ago, I actually told my friend that I could probably build Skølldir when my part collection and skills are a bit better. Here we are today.

Skølldir is pretty much one of my main characters in the game. He does a lot of damage and has pretty fun skills and voice lines.

If you happen to be interested in the game, use this code to get a free character: 5WDS-RY5L-J7UL I’mtrulysorryifthisisconsideredadvertisementsojustdeletetheviolatingbitsonmybehalfshouldthatbethecase.

62 Likes

Looks great! Captured the look really well

1 Like

This looks amazing, dude and he’s spot on to the source material too

1 Like

This is great

1 Like

Looks amazing!

1 Like

Looks pretty accurate, so I’d say you did a good job.

1 Like

Yes he is VERY accurate. He looks great to me!

1 Like