Skull Slicer Revamp MOC

98 Likes

Freaking Coolio MOCm though it’s a bit bulky for Slicer

2 Likes

Well slicer went to the gym!

I think there should be more trans bright green.

2 Likes

Amazing, how’d you make the upper legs though, I can’t figure it out

1 Like

Nice MOC. It’s a lot more like what you would expect from a third in command than the set.

Its the toxic tank parts and the HF heads used in brain attack.

2 Likes

Ohh, thanks mate

1 Like

I would normally complain about it needing to look more skeletal but…

This works nearly flawlessly. This is amazing. I love the use of system pieces in this too. And the better arms and hands make this most excellent. The legs are one of my favorite parts of this MOC, though. They flow so nicely.

If I am to criticize anything, it’s the feet. The bottom feel a bit too blocky.

1 Like

Beautiful.

How tall is he? Are you going to do all the Skull Creatures?

Super cool moc, though i think the thighs are a bit too long for it, still, love their design.

The body and legs are far too bulky for this character, but I really like what you did with the friction adders in the arms!

While I like the overall design, the bulkiness of the torso and lankyness of the arms, along with the lack of the green distribution, looks somewhat awkward to me.

2 Likes

TBH, this thing looks too beefy, I mean, SS is a skeleton.

also, the multiple friction adders on the arms look off.

daang that is sick

1 Like

Pretty cool. I wasn’t too sure about the lower legs at first but I actually like them a lot. Could definitely use some more trans green, and I would suggest using a pair of grey Mata feet instead of those custom ones that look pretty blocky. The multiple friction extenders actually give an interesting aesthetic. Good work.

Thanks!

He is lanky.

Disscuss.

No joke here.

Except for the topical nature of the point I am trying to make.

Excellent job!

The bottoms of the feet could use some work, though.

1 Like

wow, that’s a lot of friction joints!

1 Like