Skull Villain Concept MOCs and Discussion

So, since there’s been some concept art of the Skull Villains released recently, I decided to build some MOCs based on them.

42 Likes

I quite like how this was designed. Much accuracy!

1 Like

Thanks. I try to keep close to the concept while making the set still playable.

I thought Skull Berserker would be a nice addition to Kulta’s army, maybe as a general of his, so here’s what Skull Berserker might’ve looked like as a set:

24 Likes

Ohoo! Your MOC makes me want to have seen that set even more!

3 Likes

I think the Skull Army could’ve added a few more “classes” to their ranks, but that doesn’t mean that what we’ve got now is dissatisfying. I imagine Berserker and Warlock to be actual beings in the G2 story, but lesser known. Skull Berserker could blend in with the rest of the Warriors, for example.

5 Likes

Ah man, this must be Gali’s long-lost skull nemesis. It’s kind of a shame that he didn’t make the final cut.

3 Likes

It would be awesome to See Gali fight him. I honestly think these concepts would look cool as sets.

2 Likes

These are awesome! While I enjoy the skull villains we have now these would have been some cool additions.

1 Like

Skull Warlock:

28 Likes

you translated the concepts nicely!

Thank you.

I’ll get to work on this guy. I feel like he could be from Basher’s species, but as a horde enemy.

10 Likes

These look great!

Sorry for leaving out the club. If I had Stronius, this would’ve been easier. I also didn’t have trans-orange bones. Those aside, I really like the idea of Basher having more of his kind as a horde enemy, especially since this concept looks like Stronius.

I also changed Skull Berserker a little to make him more accurate:

25 Likes

dude, these are all pretty awesome

2 Likes

Thanks, dude. I wanted to see what the concepts would look like as sets. They seemed like good concepts. Maybe they didn’t fit with the story and Lego had to cut them.

2 Likes

These are awesome.

1 Like

Epic. I’d love to see your version of Skull Warlock as an actual set.

1 Like

What do you mean?

1 Like

Aha! Digitigrade legs! I knew my Warrior mod had some basis! I like this one, and the MOC, but maybe bulk it up a bit more.

Says he’ll build Kulta Kal tomorrow
. . .
Cue Montage of two hours of building
. . .
Toa Maleko emerges with arms in the air while wearing a pink tracksuit
. . .
Hey guys, I decided to build it early. I spent a while trying to make it accurate. I’m sorry for lack of hammer face and using the same shield. I think this is the best I could ever portray this concept and I hope you like it.

20 Likes