Skull Villain Concept MOCs and Discussion

Solution: Make custom ribs using Warrior’s toe clip-on pieces :wink:

Wow. These look amazing! Good job, I love them!

I don’t have those pieces in green, though, so there would only be one Voodoo Brother that I could make protector-sized. I think these four were meant to be collected as a group to make Kulta Kal and the VDB is the two-in-one set.

1 Like

Or you could just use transparent CCBS armor pieces. Since they have the prototype protector build, it’s not too hard to make from estimates.

Skull Crusher:

I feel like Skull Crusher, instead of being an elite like I said a while back, could be the grunts of Basher’s species. Before they all died, these beasts had their horns cut as a punishment for a crime or for failure. These beasts fight under Kulta as grunt soldiers from Basher’s species. The other concept of Skull Basher could be Headhunters. I might be getting out of hand with these ideas.

12 Likes

looks great and really accurate!!! one thing though…

Kulta Kal uses the golden skull mask from the villain pack

5 Likes

I noticed. I’ll see if I can get it, but it probably won’t be for a while.

he also have three heads if you look closely

These are great! I really wanted to see them as sets, and these work well. Awesome work!

1 Like

Great Mata Nui! I need that skull berserker NOW! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Skullpion:

13 Likes

Cool, but i’d like to see how well he poses…

Also, how’s its function?

The function works pretty well. I’ll take more photos with more poses.

3 Likes

these are fantastic @Toa_Maleko

8 Likes

Anyone have an enlarged pic of Kulta Kal. Might attempt to make it (While sacrificing some of the pieces i have)

Personally, I think the rib cage in the concept art looks more like the Toa Inika Zamore extension piece than the final rib cage armor. Still great, though.

1 Like

So, I had a thought. It would be cool if the Toa pulled a Shadow of the Colossus if they fought Kulta Kal.

Say we got the the Battle Bat, Vodoo Brothers, Skullpion, Skull Crusher, and the Bayonet Skull Warrior as sets, along with a bigger Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder. What would it have been like?

It would have been a better looking wave with villain sets cooler than Scorpio and Slicer…

But I would have chosen Besrserker and Warlock instead of Skullpion and Crusher, they are awesome :heart_eyes:

1 Like