SkullEx MOC

Here is his back story:
He is part of the six forsaken. They only work for themselves, and don’t specifically make alliances with anyone. He is the leader, and he became the leader by a contest they held, for who is the strongest and smartest. He strictly enforces his leadership over the other five. His powers/weapons are: A forehead mounted laser cannon,( it is powered by the elemental crystals that he collects.) and two swords. His only weakness is too much power, given the fact that he is obsessed with elemental crystals and values them over gold and diamonds. The yellow cross-guard of his blades is an elemental crystal that gives his swords more durability and sharpness.

Here are 360 View videos:

15 Likes

Neat MOC!

The different trans colors stand out a bit awkwardly; I think I would eliminate the trans yellow/green so that you can keep relate the red toes, red on the chest, and red pins in the weapons. The body is also shaped a little oddly with the bones jutting out the sides of his stomach.

Your photography is pretty nice, however; most people don’t have a proper setup but yours looks well-lit and has a good backdrop.

Looking forward to seeing more out of you!

1 Like

Thanks for the color scheme idea. However, the back was designed to kind of emphasize the idea of an undead rib cage.

1 Like

He reminds me of a combination of all the skull villains, I really like it.

Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like