Skulltarrus the Skull Corroder

Sorry for the two week delay between this and Skulltar some one stole my macbook (first suspension then theft can I ever catch a break?) Well without further delay here is Skulltarrus the Skull Corroder

Unlike the others his past is a mystery. No one in the entirety of Okoto knows where he is from or his story. That’s why he serves The Dark Master.

He want’s to know his purpose, for what is life without purpose or past. And he will show no mercy to the Toa who wish to steal his past. Is he really the villain?

Only the Dark Master knows his past and for that he will kill all those who stay in his path to lost memories. However will the knowledge be good or bad?

13 Likes

As amazing as I think the pastel works with the trans, the color distribution is awful. Also the upper chest area looks gappy, and probably could be better. But I see potential, and this could easily be an amazing moc.

The backstory/motive is interesting though

5 Likes

Thanks dude I Appreciate the criticism.
I thought since he was undead him having a gappy inner chest was ok I mean when your a skeleton you don’t really have much in your chest aside from a ribcage do you?

Yeah, but I’m mostly refering to the area between the head and the ribcage shell. I feel like something should be there, as right now it feels empty.

Certainly very strange, not entirely sure if I like it or not. The sheer abundance of the trans-lime parts could really be considered either a pro or a con for this one.

holy hell mate

Aside from the glaring trans color, the moc is relatively similar to Skull Slicer and doesn’t have much going tbh. I would suggest adding some detail around the body.

The scary thing is the guy who stole look like Elljay if he was blond and had a small goatee!
I ain’t joking either.

#####i dont want to be mean but this is pee colored skull slicer
Otherwise, the build is gappy and could use a chestplate. The mask seems close to the rest of the build’s color, but not close enough to match. I would recommend adding a silver chestplate and changing the mask color to silver as well.

1 Like

Looks radioactive