Skyrim!

indeed.

1 Like

I donā€™t think thatā€™d be smart. Hammerfell had the advantage of their inhospitable location. A divided Tamriel will become the bane of everyone. Just like how other fascist powers always seem to use division of ideology in a nation or empire to tear it down before the big offense, The Dominion seem to be doing the same thing on purpose. Right now, everyone is playing into their hands.

Which is good. Fortune to the Aldmeri Dominion. Fortune to the Altmer. Elven supremacy is the only truth.

Hmm, guess thatā€™ll be hard to write about. Oh well, thinking ahead a bit. Also, if someone were to become High King, and it wasnā€™t Ulfric or Elisif, who would you choose? Or who would be the next best person, more like?

1 Like

The problem is at this point Tamriel is already divided.

The empire can hardly be called such because it only has a mere 2-3 provinces left and if Skyrim leaves the Empire then High Rock loses the only land route to the empire.

Itā€™s more a matter of damage control at this point because the empire has been dying since the series began.

Iā€™m all for peace and unity but The Empire is not the way.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s always joining the Dominion. Itā€™s best for all of us.

Yeah, no. In fact, I carry that as the worst case scenario, 'specially as an Argonian.

1 Like

Probably balgruuf.

Out of all the jarls heā€™d be the best at brokering actual peace. Yes he sided with the empire but he held great respect for the other side and did so more out of conscience than anything else.[quote=ā€œTarvaax, post:85, topic:415ā€]
Thereā€™s always joining the Dominion. Itā€™s best for all of us.
[/quote]

You mean the same faction that wants to unmake the planet and thereby kill every single mortal being. There isnā€™t even a guarantee the Altmer would regain status as Aedra.

4 Likes

I thought the same thing! I think heā€™d lead Skyrim better than Elisif.

2 Likes

I choose Maven. Sheā€™s not afraid to use illegal methods to dismantle others. She also has access to connections in the TG and DB. That would lend her espionage capabilities the Dominion couldnā€™t even dream of. Further more, as awful and corrupt as she is, sheā€™s also extremely smart. Sheā€™d be a merciless enemy for the Aldmeri to deal with.

1 Like

Iā€™d be in a panic by the idea of her being Jarl of Riften, let alone the province. I mean, she uses the DB to do her every whim, thatā€™s kinda like a messed-up version of the Shadowscales. In fact, it seems worse since the Shadowscales sorta prevented conflict through covert killings, or lessened the casualties at the very least.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not saying itā€™s morally good, Iā€™m saying sheā€™d be able to negotiate well with other nations and provide the scary strategical mind that we need for fighting the Dominion.

Except that with her reputation, sheā€™d probably have some important enemies. Hell, the Dominion could probably buy Skyrim off her hands with the right amount of gold. Jokes aside, sheā€™s really questionable as a person as it is, and her leading any sort of hold or province is . . . disturbing.

I think Balgruuf is too indecisive. Iā€™d honestly pick Jon Battleborn. One of the few people lacking prejudice one way or the other. Seems like someone who sees clear.

Doesnā€™t it have to be a Jarl from the moot? Also, Balgruuf is more stubborn than indecisive. He didnā€™t pick a side not because he couldnā€™t choose, but because he felt that he shouldnā€™t pick a side, since both sides are both right and wrong in their methods and motivations.

Yes, but screw that. All the best people to lead are just honest regular people in TES.

Then again, that logicā€™s awful for this type of conversation, because then you could say anyone.

1 Like

Ulfric said the same thing about the moot, you know. Also, imagine Mā€™aiq as the High King. Then again, heā€™d probably say, ā€œYou know, Mā€™aiq was asked to be High King. He turned it down, too much pressure and not enough time for walks.ā€

He didnā€™t say it, he literally shouted it lol

Maiq would get us all killed hahaha

1 Like

Anyways . . . Iā€™m really bending the rules with my characterā€™s story.

1 Like

And gives you a freaking awesome sword for her quest. Seriously Dawnbreaker is awesome.

Iā€™ve been playing elves and they hate the whole ā€œelven supremacyā€ thing. Seriously the Thalmor are jerks.

Whatā€™s the other options, though? I doubt the Stormcloaks would have brought peace; in fact it would have made Skyrim get hurt more by the Thalmor. Plus there is no larger force in Tamriel as far as I know.

I would agree. He was a pretty chill dude throughout my playthrough of Skyrim, and he was even willing to trust the Dragonborn to trap a dragon in his palace. No doubt this guy would be an excellent leader.

RIP my playthrough then.

3 Likes

Maybe there could be some way for Skyrim to fix itself up and unite, maybe even get some help from the Redguards (if Skyrim secedes). Also, as a S&S user, Dawnbreaker is amazing.