Slime Says: Thank You

Yknow I can’t tell if being completely forgetten instead of … That… Would have been better or worse.

3 Likes

Welp, I just don’t know what to say man :cry:, except for: Thank You! It’s a thank you for your mocs, for your charm, for your banter and for your support of this wonderful community (that I feel privileged to be a part if), as a Mod and just a just a cool guy…

2 Likes

I’m new here, so I’m not surprised to not be mentioned, and I don’t understand half the references, but this was cool. Slime is an cool guy.

Can I do something similar about 284 days from now (or whenever my anniversary hills)?

And plus one point for mentioning Haloblast.

4 Likes

You?

Beating me at Smash?

I don’t recall that.

3 Likes

It was even more painful when I heard it via audio.

Woo.

But darn right, I’m glad I was mentioned, and you’re da beast, 62uh.

3 Likes

21 Likes

okay fine var you can get a shoutout too

shoutout to var aka the guy who does literally all the things

6 Likes

@Political_Slime Trust me, I don’t need a shout-out, I just enjoy being on the boards. :blush:

4 Likes

@Political_Slime
Thanks for the shoutout dude :smile:

Had my anniversary a few days ago, surprised it has been so long. Things have flown past. Glad you have liked your time on the boards also - not sure how things would be without you D:

Look forward to many more years chatting with you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Political_Slime Happy anniversary! Sure I don’t know you that well but you are pretty awesome. I forgot to add, you’ve made me laugh multiple times with your posts and all you’ve done, you’re a great part of this community, and keep up being great!

3 Likes

U r an gr8 m8 slurm. Naver aver staph bein slur my.
Seriously though, it’s great that you’ve done this. Maybe I’ll do something similar for my upcoming anniversary.

2 Likes

Congrats man, happy one year. Even if it feels like one month.

5 Likes

Thanks slongu.
I hope the next year goes as well as the last.
:smile:

3 Likes

If you say so…

But seriously Slime, thank you for being one of the coolest members here.

3 Likes

And we’re thankful for you slime. :smile:

4 Likes

I concur with this.

3 Likes

Thanks Slime!
Happy 1 year anniversary!

1 Like

[quote=“PekekoaOfJungle, post:58, topic11488”][quote=“PluralLego, post:56, topic:11488”]

I concur with this.
[/quote]
I concur with this.
[/quote]
I concur with this.

Concur-CEPTION! lolololol

4 Likes

“Believe”

-TMM

1 Like

@TheMatoroMovement shouldn’t it be more like this?

6 Likes