Slime's Community MOCs (No Requests at This Time)

I was kidding… I shoulda put a /s in there I’m sorry.

Hugs?

Huhgs.

Now, then. I also want to see Slime do one for Hawkflight, as well. I wanna see how he makes him.

5 Likes

:smile: you did that on purpose.

(I should just blatantly label my sarcasm from now on, people don’t seem to get it.)

4 Likes

Well it’s upside down so I don’t care on specifics.

1 Like

What do you really expect from the internet?

3 Likes

I would ask for you to MOC me, but I’d feel too much like a butt by asking :laughing:

Plus I’ve never really built myself, so I don’t know what I’d look like :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Make him a skinnier Matoran version of Dekura/Pakuru. You’re gonna need a silver Avohkii, or a silver Huna, if you have one.

k

Chronic Learned and Shadizzy added to the list

1 Like

It would probably look like a minigun.

1 Like

More like a buff guy wielding a toy minigun :laughing:

2 Likes

Quick question @Political_Slime : If you make a MOC of me, can I use it as my avatar? I don’t really have an avatar aside from my current Christmas-themed thing resembling a taco bell sign.

1 Like

sure!

Also general update! I have half-completed JMP’s and that’s pretty much it. This has been a general update by Political_Slime.

3 Likes

Y’know what’d be really awesome? A John Smith MOC to celebrate my inevitable victory in the Community Tournament!

Just sayin’. :wink:

5 Likes

Actual update: Nyran and JMP are done! I just need to take pictures at some point…

#To do list:

-Payinku (Possibly, still not sure if have parts)
-BioRaiders
-Willess
-Kyoryu
-ToUD
-HewkiiDaKohliiHead
-Hawkflight (Possibly, not sure if have parts)
-Chronicler
-Shadezy
-John_Smith

7 Likes

post the pictures soon, I can’t wait!

I can’t wait either! I actually really like the way your MOC turned out. (Though it may be different from what you are expecting ;))

Also another general update: @Payinku’s MOC is giving me fits. (And by fits I mean I’m having trouble getting it to work right). Is it alright if I make it a Matoran and not a Toa?

3 Likes

yeah, you can make it a matoran, just don’t make it too much like my already existing self-moc.
I want to see your design. and look forward to it.

1 Like

M’kay.

Also I have a basic idea of what to do with @BioRaiders532’s MOC. Hopefully I can have pics up by the weekend, depending on how fast I can work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

DOUBLE POST WOOO I CAN DO THIS BECAUSE ITS CREATIVE CONTENT

Anyway, I’ve pretty much finished up @BioRaiders532’s and @Payinku’s MOCs. (Also, I ended up making Payinku a Toa cause found a design that I liked)

I’ll try to see if I can get pictures of these two plus the two I’ve already completed (@Nyran and @TheJMPofArcadia) up at some point over the weekend. I can’t guarantee it though. :slight_smile:

#To do list:
-Willess
-Kyoryu
-ToUD
-HewkiiDaKohliihead
-Hawkflight (OK I concede. I have the parts. :P)
-Chronicler
-Shadezy
-John_Smith

You’re good this time, Slime. But I’m watching you and your legal Double Posts. I’m watching you. -Nyran

7 Likes

Would it be possible for you to endeavor to build a representation of myself?