Slime's Community MOCs (No Requests at This Time)

Slime you never ceace to amaze me.

3 Likes

1: Needs moar yellow and silver. Unless you don’t have any more.
2: Why do I have swords and not a scythe?
3: The arms are fine, it just needs a longer torso and longer legs.
4: It’s “The Redundant Hero! Kyoryu Yellow!”, not “Kyoryu Yellow! The Redundant Hero!”!
5: After that last part, you just have to make a Ruby MOC. Do you have any red or black masks you could use?
6: If you have any green eye pieces, I could use them. My helmet has green eyes.
7: The head’s a little hunched over. Could you please attach the hand to the headpiece and not the brain?
8: I wanna see you put him in this pose:

9: The way his lower legs are built appears to give the illusion that his knees are on his shins.

Love the custom body

Don’t love the hunch back

But it’s good

@Nyran : The game pieces look like badges of honor to me.

1 Like

the lack of a neck is an interesting choice, as is the club.
but man that looks cool, you even managed to capture the lack of wrist poseability,

yeah. it’s gravity…

2 Likes

I’ve got silver, not a lot of yellow…

Because I forgot that you had a scythe. :stuck_out_tongue:

m’kay

I’ll see what I can do. :wink:

ok FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE

I tried that, but it made you look like a giraffe. As far as I am aware, you are not a giraffe. :slight_smile:

m’kay

To be fair, it was like 11 PM when I was building this and I was tired. I guess I’ll make a v2.0 at some point…

@TheJMPofArcadia Thanks!

@Payinku um

you may have already spoiled it XD

3 Likes

Allow me to rephrase:
Slime’s going out of his way to build MOCs of other people just because they ask him to is a very nice thing to do.

6 Likes

… I forgot about that… d’oh…

1 Like

So, what red/black masks do you have?

Also I’d like to remind everyone that these MOC’s aren’t just of you, they’re how I see you. potao never asked for a Mech-Suit, but I did it anyway because I felt it fit him. So if I didn’t perfectly capture your persona, it’s probably because I don’t see the same things that you see. Having said that, I will probably revise Kyoryu’s MOC at some point because I missed major stuff and I didn’t like the body design anyway. But for right now, I’m gonna focus on making everyone else’s MOCs first.

rise y u gotta be so nice :blush:

Mistika Hau, Radiak’s mask, Kirop’s mask, Noble Ruru (Metru edition), Noble Huna (Metru edition), and Great Ruru. (excluding helmets and Mata red colored masks)

3 Likes

What about the Mata red masks?

Um yeah…after further investigation I found that it’s just the Mata Hau and the Stars Hau… :confused:

2 Likes

Then… are the Rurus red or black?

This is pretty darn fantastic! I just love the overall everything on it, from the spines to the legs (If you ever get a Gadunka head, you’ll have to make a bigger version =P) It’s just… awesome!

Red and blue is my overall favorite color combo, so that makes this even better.

Probs gonna make this guy myself soon. I just hope I have the pieces in the right color… (And some instructions wink wink)

I can’t get over this XD

The rest of the MOCs are amazing as well, and I look forward to your next batch!

UPDATE/EDIT THING?:

I managed to build my guy, and while some colors are off, and I had to jerry-rig my own limb, I think this is pretty darn accurate.

Pose of awesome.

Here his is with his pal Gadunka. (Don’t call him a midget, he’s very sensitive about his height…)

I discovered that he’s just awesome enough to ride Gadunka-dunk. Unintentional function!

On behalf of mini-Bio and Gadunka, thanks @Political_Slime! He’s gon stay forever. Or… until I need his parts.

9 Likes

I love all of these
I will give you a potato for that nyran one tho

4 Likes

Those were the days…back when Gadunka was actually assembled…

@pot8o…I’m so sorry…I’m so sorry…I’m so sorry…

1 Like

That’s really cool. And you’re doing a wonderful job.

Rise is right, this is very nice of you. I suppose you could say you’re getting into the christmas spirit. lol

4 Likes

INITIATE CRITICAL MODE

Nyran: Don’t really like this one that much. The colors aren’t that original (black and silver is the number one BIO-MOCing cliche, and the different shades of silver presented by the KK armor throw it off a bit. Although to some degree the darker silver in the head and shoulder looks kinda cool offsetting the rest. Mod shield looks kinda small, and I’m not a fan of empty socket pieces like that. The lance looks weird and angular, taking the piston pieces off could help. However, the actual build of the legs looks very solid, but the torso seems weird, and in need of a more convincing chest armor design.

JMP:Torso looks pretty sweet. That’s about the best I can say here. The upper legs are super skinny (not in a good way) and the lower legs just don’t look right. Also, the silver HF feet may break the color scheme from the BIONICLE flat silver.

Payinku: Torso looks rather clunky, upper legs are still skinny, and the arms… rather creative, but too long.

Bioraiders: Actually pretty good. The color scheme quite catches my eye, and some of the issues I have with others’ proportions are justified with his Gadunkish frame. That said, the lower legs are quite squarish and clunky.

Willess: I’ll talk about this sometime that it’s not skinny as… the skinny thing he is.

Kyoryu: Still too skinny for my tastes, and I don’t quite get what the Technic on his torso represents. Also, gorilla arms.

This has been your criticism of the day. Use it well, for my MOC at least…

2 Likes

Stormy, you do realize that you need to stop using this as a major critique. NOBODY AGREES WITH YOU BULKLOVER.

/s

1 Like

Noble Ruru is Metru red, Great Ruru is black.

bio
how did you sneak into my house and steal my MOC? XD
but yeah, I’m glad you like it!

The reason why I made so many of them skinny with long limbs is because I don’t have massive amounts of parts to build with, nor do I have money to buy massive amounts of parts off of Bricklink. Having said that, some of your criticism was justified (technic pieces on kyoryu’s chest, like what was I thinking?!). At any rate, I’ll be sure to make your MOC the fattest, shortest limbed MOC that has ever existed. :slight_smile:

5 Likes