Small, Collectibe ideas for Bionicle G3

This is just an opening for some ideas for certain characters/plotlines:

Great Beings:
None of the Brothers are “bad”, but they certainly aren’t “good”. Makuta is the oldest brother, and must watch over Ekimu to make sure he doesn’t create something that could harm him or his brothers. Ekimu is the middle child, and creates just because he decides to. The Matoran see him as a heroic creator, but really, he’s lazy and doesn’t care for his creations. Karzahni, the youngest, is the most misunderstood. Though he may seem evil and terrible, he’s actually childish and caring. His mind was broken from his great mask, and now he is quick to emotions, being joyful to infuriated within seconds, and acts on those emotions rather harshly. He wants to follow in Ekimu’s footsteps so that Matoran May one day care about him, too.

Rahkshi:
Norik is the oldest and the leader, a persuasive intellect, who cares not about his “brothers”. Kualus is the warrior, is very mysterious, never speaking a word, and would be willing to die for the others. Gaaki is the spy, the only female, and only helps Makuta because she believes she’ll gain power from it. She’ll never doing anything for anyone unless she gains benefit. Pouks is the scavenger, often working only for profit, and will betray the Rahkshi for an amount of wealth he’s believe to be more than what he’d get from Makuta. Bomenga is the brute, and has reverted to primal communication like roaring and grunting. He does not understand much, and only helps Makuta because Kualus, his friend, tells him to. Iruini is the theif, who works to revive Makuta because he believes it would give him a family. He treats Norik as a father, and the rest as brothers and sister. Secretly, he’s conflicted because he is still friends with Lewa. Being the youngest Rahkshi, the transformation affects him worse than the others. He becomes sick, and is dying. After Makuta is revived, he promises the Toa a cure for a singular Rahkshi. Lewa secretly wants to take the cure from the others to save Iruini.

These are my thoughts, what do you guys have thoughts of? Just small little notes that TTV could maybe discuss in the Podcast. How should I change or improve mine? Please give feedback! Thanks!

5 Likes