Sokoda's weekly builds

How do you make those custom printed elements in LDD?

1 Like

It’s in my render program, I can make my own prints as PNG images and swithch the prints that are already in LDD with my custom made ones. So I cant make them in LDD itself, only on my renders

2 Likes

[SWB 37] Graalok

LDD-file: [SWB 37] Graalok

38 Likes

[SWB 38] On patrol

OAWNYDEJC BKN PDA NAHEY

LDD-file: [SWB 38] On patrol

26 Likes

I can’t tell if this is a radioactive tauntaun or something else, but I love it regardless.

2 Likes

The Midgard serpent revamp will be next week, right?

It’s not a radioactive tauntaun, but I’m happy you like it

@LegoDavid I was planning to upload another model before the Midgard serpent, but I’m already done building it, so if you want me to I can upload it next week.

3 Likes

[SWB 39] Midgard Serpent

Also a request by @LegoDavid built a little boat to go with it! Took some liberties again, but I like the way it looks

LDD-file: [SWB 39] Midgard Serpent

34 Likes

Looks awesome! The Midgard snake is a little bit too big in comparison to the boat,but I guess that is how actual viking mythology represents him.

1 Like

The piece you used for the Dragon Head of the Ship… what is that?

It’s from the black serpentines from S1 Ninjago

1 Like

I think I actually like the boat more than the serpent. It just looks so adorable.

2 Likes

Alright, this is more out of curiosity than anything else. But how would you try and remake these things?

10 Likes

These are super weird, but I’ll try to do something creative with them! might take some time though, I’ putting all my work into one very special project at the moment!

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister I also kinda like the boat more^^

4 Likes

Oh my… the zooters… I read about those. Doesn’t the yellow one make noise when you push his head down?

2 Likes

I’ve got two of the yellow one. If you press the red ear it records, and if you press the green ear it plays the recording back.

2 Likes

[SWB 40] Offroad Venture League Astroscout Rocket
This model is a revamp of the Venture League Astroscout Rocket from Lego Universe

LDD-file: [SWB 40] Offroad Venture League Astroscout Rocket

27 Likes

Build a smaller version of your Ideas set

That’s not a suggestion, but it’d be neat.

5 Likes

[SWB 41] Indigo Mantorr

LDD-file: [SWB 41] Indigo Mantorr

24 Likes

This is best. The Mantorr (assuming that’s what it is) kinda looks like something the Zerg would use.

1 Like