Sokoda's weekly builds

2020 is going to be great, good luck with the ideas project and the next year

1 Like

I do! I’d like to suggest #50, the MMEM.

I love that one, for a plethora of reasons, nostalgia playing a big part, but there are others.

Good luck in the new year, and keep up the excellent work!

1 Like

New year new weekly builds!

Let’s get 2020 started:

[SWB 53] Assault Tiger Revamp

All the pieces (except for the prints) exist in these colors!

Stud.io-file: [SWB 53] Assault Tiger Revamp

31 Likes

Aw nice. Now I kinda wanna go to bricklink and buy all theae parts.

1 Like

don’t know how stabile it would be, but the pieces do exist in these colors and I tried to think about it’s stability

Hrm… looking at the peices, with the exception of the cockpit panel, i might be able to make this as it is, albiet with a different color scheme. If i can, i’ll be sure to let you know.

1 Like

Oh yeah always happy when people do something with my builds, just make sure to let me see the results

Voila!

Gave it a bit of the ol’ Brotherhood of Nod makeover.

1 Like

[SWB 54] Raider buggy
This weekly build was requested by @ProfSrlojohn

Stud.io-file: [SWB 54] Raider buggy

21 Likes

PRAISE KANE!!! Now I need to download that Nod emblem sticker.

1 Like

I know you’re swamped with requests still, but if you have the time, I’d really like to see Cahdok and Gahdok. Of course if you’re too busy don’t bother.

1 Like

I still have quite some requests and a couple non-requested models I want to release in the next couple of weeks, but this is a great idea and I will absolutely try, can’t promise when though.

3 Likes

[SWB 55] Nyas training

This one is probably one of my favourites so far, I really like how it turned out

Stud.io-file: [SWB 55] Nyas training

33 Likes

It looks beatutiful! Though I would suggest replacing Nya with the older version- Possesion preferably.

1 Like

I initially planned to do that, but I tried this one and I think it worked really well because the colors of her suit match the rocks and the water

2 Likes

[SWB 56] Rex’ Rocket-Punch

A Rex Dangervest inspired Lego Universe rocket. All the pieces are availiable in these colors. (except for the prints)

Stud.io-file: [SWB 56] Rex’ Rocket-Punch

32 Likes

Will you still do that Xalax build? Or did you cancel the plans for it?

1 Like

can you also do a Takanuva-related build while we are still at it?

2 Likes

@LegoDavid yup I can assure you it will happen. It is already done

@Toa_Vladin Yup I have a Takanuva related idea, but it will be probably a long while, becaue I have a Bionicle build already in the works, and another Bionicle request and I normally do some different builds in between Bionicle models

5 Likes

[SWB 57] Xalax Duster

This build was requested by @LegoDavid

Stud.io-file: [SWB 57] Xalax Duster

28 Likes