Sokoda's weekly builds

Thank you! The original had a lot of limitations being a Bohrok Va combiner, so it was a lot easier for me^^.

The Oni Titan is a fantastic idea and I’ll definetely try to build that one. Might be a while before I release it, beacuse I have some models I want to release before, but that one souds like it’s right up my alley.

2 Likes

I love the use of those Chima claws for the eyes!

3 Likes

[SWB 74] Mutated Rock Monster

Stud.io-file: [SWB 74] Mutated Rock Monster

34 Likes

Awesome work!

2 Likes

These are awesome Sokoda! I’ve seen these on your social media but only just found this topic.

Especially enjoying the Exo Force and Bionicle content, as well as your original builds and LU rockets! Some of the Bionicle combiners in particular are super clever as they distill the original idea from the combiner and almost express it better. Fantastic parts usage, too.

Not sure if you’re still taking requests, but to go with the video-game related content, I’d love to see a Guardian from Journey, if you’ve ever played that (they’re never actually named in-game, I think that’s a fan name - I’m talking about the big flying stone serpent things).

3 Likes

@LegoDavid Thank you!

@Toa-of-Snow Thank your! Happy you like my builds.
I do still take requests, it often takes quite a while until I get around to upload them, because I’m always a couple of weeks ahead with my builds.
I haven’t heard of the game Journey before, but I looked up the Guardian and it looks like an interesting build, so I’ll try to build it.
If you have any good reference pictures, could you send one to me? Most of the pictures I’ve seen are pretty small, or the Guradian is not completely visible

5 Likes

[SWB 75] Oni-Titan

This weekly build was requested by @2ndmerrik255. I got it built pretty fast, and I wanted do upload a Ninjago build this week anyway, so I moved it ahead!

Stud.io-file: [SWB 75] Oni-Titan

24 Likes

The mini-scale houses add a lot, really nice

1 Like

Incredible!

2 Likes

[SWB 76] Sokodas Škoda

This model was requested by @ProfSrlojohn as a bit of a joke, because my name is so similar to the Škoda car brand (which is not on purpose).
Recreating real life cars isn’t really my strength, but i tried! I have a lot of respect for the Speed Champions designers now.

The car fits three minifigures.

Stud.io-file: [SWB 76] Sokodas Škoda

23 Likes

As a car guy, I really like the look of this

3 Likes

could you try a reaper leviathan from subnautica?
also, i’m loving your mocs so far. great job!

3 Likes

Lol, what’s the minifigure inside?

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to do something akin to this, this captures the essence of a rock monster perfectly, great work

1 Like

@BioKnight Thanks! That’s great to hear

@wild_toa I’ll try, but I can’t promise it will work out or when I’ll upload it!

@Toa_Radrix Because it’s supposed to be my Škoda I used my Sig-Fig with a racing helmet in as the driver

@BionicleBoss Thank you!

3 Likes

[SWB 77] Journey Guardian

This weekly build was requested by @Toa-of-Snow, I didn#t know the game before, but I’m now quite interested in it! All the pieces used exist in these colors and with these prints!

Stud.io-file: [SWB 77] Journey Guardian

27 Likes

This gives me an idea

Possibly bad timing, but could you do Colossus #3 from Shadow of the Colossus?

2 Likes

That’s awesome! The transparent connectors are really cool, and you’ve shaped all the segments really well.

Love the little Journey guy too - getting the scarf to look right in Lego (and at that scale!) wouldn’t have been easy, I imagine, but it really works.

Very cool.

2 Likes

@Ghid I’ll look into it, but as always, can’t promise results or release time and I have quite some requests and finished builds currently, so it might take like six weeks or something

@Toa-of-SnowHappy you like it!

4 Likes

[SWB 78] Alien Defense Unit Apocalypse Truck

Had the idea of an Alien Conquest alternate universe, where the Aliens won and the remaining members of the ADU fight back in a post apocalyptic wasteland, so I built this:

Stud.io-file: [SWB 78] Alien Defense Unit Apocalypse Truck

32 Likes