Sokoda's weekly builds

Ooh nice

P.S.
Since you made Grand Titan could you make it’s clone set, Stealth Hunter

By the way, to anyone who says they aren’t clone sets, they have the exact same build but with slightly different armour

2 Likes

I definitely plan to build this one, but there will be a different Exo-Force model before this

2 Likes

I look forward to both!

1 Like

I’ll definitely say do more Original Themes stuff, those are the best IMO. That Grand Titan revamp is probably my favorite. Can I suggest a few ideas?

1 Like

I’ll definitely do more original themes, I mean most of my builds already are based on original themes.
You can of cause make suggestions, but I can’t promise it will work out, I also don’t want to do requests every week, but ever once in a while, I can make them happen

2 Likes

Could you try making a mini-scale system Dino Attack T-Rex?

1 Like

I love building dinosaurs, so that sounds like fun!

3 Likes

I also feel like that would go very nicely with my mini-scale Dino Attack vehicles I made.

1 Like

[SWB 27] Halberd

This model was requested by @MaxinePrimal
(had to edit the print in the front a little bit, so it goes over the stud)

LDD-file: [SWB 27] Halberd

26 Likes

Wow! Looks very accurate!

Can you start working on what I suggested next?

2 Likes

This is amazing! I love the incredibly creative use of parts. Like using rollerscates as tower detail, or a grey shrub for an antenna array. Absolutely stunning!

2 Likes

It will be the next one I’ll be working on, can’t promise tho that it will release next week

@MaxinePrimal I’m very happy you like how it looks

3 Likes

How much of it can be built in real life?

Ah, the nostalgia of Subspace Emissary…

4 Likes

Wow, this is awesome! Good job!

1 Like

Thank you!

@Ghid here: I tried to build it only with existing colors and no custom print:

Stud.io file: [SWB 27.1] Halbert_existing colors

11 Likes

Why didn’t you use a smooth minifig shield for the front?

1 Like

I’m happy you asked honestly^^ I tried that, but it was just too flat it looked wrong

2 Likes

[SWB 28] Dino Attack T-Rex

This model was requested by @LegoDavid
(It’s a bit to large for your Dino Attack models, but I wanted to get some more details in there and I couldn’t do it in a smaller size)

LDD-file: [SWB 28] Dino Attack T-Rex

29 Likes

Perfection.

3 Likes