Solek (revamp)

Imgur

EDIT: I wonder if that no Solek rule is still in place…

88 Likes

Well, this isn’t spam and is quite beautiful so I think you’re good! :smile:

3 Likes

To be honest I mistook that mask to be made after Matoro’s. On another note that’s a heck of a lot of detail. Nice job.

7 Likes

Like @brickobotface said, I actually think this mask looks more like Matoro’s Inika mask; still a great revamp of a terrible set.

8 Likes

Praise. This revamp is so ridiculously well detailed.

2 Likes

*Solek had two blades.

5 Likes

Nice work

This is really cool. I could definitely imagine this in universe. You should try to make MOCs of other hated sets, as I’d love to see what you could do with them.

1 Like

Amazing! The detail is fantastic; the only critique I can muster is to echo those who said the Mask isn’t reminiscent of Solek’s.

1 Like

That’s because the original’s mask looks like trash. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In all seriousness I did use a fair bit of creative license here. I couldn’t get a mask that small to look much like Solek’s so I had to improvise.

6 Likes

this is beautiful, oh my god. that head build is awesome and its so consistent

Amazing revamp of an “revolutionary” set

2 Likes

Very interesting, though the face doesn’t represent our God’s very well. Like many others said, it looks more like Matoro inika’s. Still great work though!

1 Like

This is amazing, I like the mask.

Am I the only one who actually liked the Solek set?

I liked it in nostalgia, but my first Bionicle set was Gavla so I guess I have low expectations

1 Like

This is

I’d seriously redo the face, it looks nothing like solek. Otherwse it’s one heck of a good model, nicely done

Very nice! The texturing and detail look amazing. Probably the first time I have hit like on anything related to Solek.

This is an early contender for MOC of the year, imo. The detailing and ingenuity of the design is top notch. That custom face is killer stuff.

2 Likes

Is good, but looks almost nothing like solek.