Solo: A Star Wars Story discussion topic

In the leaked LEGO set image of the MF, there is a figure who looks kinda like Zuckuss from ESB. If it is, it will be really exciting to finally get this guy after so many years. However, he seems like an odd character to be in the movie. We’ll see, I guess.

3 Likes

Looked more like 4-LOM to me, but I wouldn’t be upset if they used some of the lesser known Bounty Hunters to trail young Solo on his adventures.

3 Likes

The head looks like 4-LOM’s head, but the torso looks more brown, with tan hands, fitting the looks of Zuckuss. I would love to see characters like this too, and it wouldn’t completely surprise me after all the cameos in Rogue One. Plus, after all the complaints about Zuckuss missing in the Bounty Hunter battle pack, it would not surprise me if LEGO snuck him in for the fans.

If he’s in a set it’s probably more that LucasFilm put him in for fans rather than LEGO, but either way, I might just get that Kessel Run Falcon if it comes with Zuckuss. You’ve got a not-a-piece-of-junk Falcon with a semi-iconic Bounty Hunter and the leads of the movie. I’m sold right there.

3 Likes

The rest of the figures are pretty impressive as well. Unfortunately the build doesn’t interest me, especially since I own the Force Awakens version. Oh well.

1 Like

Not the tenth, it is the thirteenth.

1 Like
  1. A New Hope
  2. The Empire Strikes Back
  3. Return of the Jedi
  4. The Phantom Menace
  5. Attack of the Clones
  6. Revenge of the Sith
  7. The Clone Wars Theatrical Release
  8. The Force Awakens
  9. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
  10. The Last Jedi
  11. Solo: A Star Wars Story

It’ll be the eleventh theatrical released Star Wars film. If you’re counting the two Ewok TV movies as 12 and 13, they were only released in theaters in certain countries that weren’t the US, so typically don’t count.

2 Likes

Im also counting the holiday special so 15th

1 Like

Oh gosh… :joy:

6 Likes

The holiday special was a movie? I could barely get past 10 minutes.

3 Likes

It’s like an hour and forty minutes or something… which considering the majority of the special is in Shriiwook, is WAY too long. :joy:

2 Likes

The holiday special is the only thing worse than 8

3 Likes

Despite some problems i loved the last Jedi.

1 Like

Wow, so people made the hate for 8 (I can rhyme!) and made it worse than the hate for 1,2, and 3!

The holiday special wasn’t theatrically realeased you heccin dip

1 Like

Ok so forces of destiny also falls down there too. I enjoyed the space fights

Let’s not let the Han Solo discussion topic turn into a the last Jedi debate please.

3 Likes

The new sets look really cool!

1 Like

So I saw the sets too and none of them impress me. We have another old school TIE Fighter, with nothing interesting about it. Moloch’s Landspeeder seems to be just a bulkier landspeeder from A New Hope with a six stud shooter in front of it. Han Solo’s Land Speeder seems to be pretty nice shaped and detailed, while the Imperial Patrol Battle Pack seems to have some sweet Storm Troopers. And we finally have a Millenium Falcon which isn’t a piece of crap.

The Han Solo figure is really not good.

2 Likes