Something Crazy (RP Sign-up and Discussion topic)

Imagine this: you’re a normal person in our everyday world, and you get a letter. It has a place and a time, with an invitation to witness something. Something fantastical. Something crazy.

Rules

The standard stuff, really. Be nice, don’t auto-hit, don’t god-mod, don’t control other people’s characters, character deaths should be with the user’s permission, and so on. If you need an explanation of any of these, let me know.

Additionally, I’m going to be managing the game’s environment to a large degree. If I am controlling the environment, let me control the environment.

Profiles

Name:
Appearance:
Bio:

While things will start getting crazy at a certain point (hence the name), characters should be pretty normal to start with. So no vampires, mmkay? :stuck_out_tongue: Seriously, though. No vampires.

5 Likes

Name: Arthur
Appearance: Quite tall, but otherwise so unremarkable that he can easily slip into the background.
Bio: Just a kid with a notebook and too much squandered free time.

2 Likes

Name: Raphael Zachary Kay (Raphael Kay)
Appearance: A rather average-height guy with a maroon turtleneck, and black pants. He carries a pocketwatch, or a similar object on a chain. Shiny glasses, that are good at reflecting light and shielding his eyes in a dramatic fashion.
Bio: Raphael’s rather creative, but also friendly (when talked to, he’s rather shy otherwise), and is good at carrying but not starting conversations. He is very…strange however, and seems to be reserved for some reason or another.

He is definitely not to be called Rahzakay.

3 Likes

Name: Mokuzai “Moku” Oakley
Appearance: Dark hair and Forest Green eyes. He keeps a dark blue bag with him most of the time.
Bio: A college dropout. He struggles to look for work. Enjoys doing woodworking but doesn’t have the money to do it a lot.

1 Like

Name: Jake steel
Appearance" 6’1 messy/kept brown mediums length hair he is always fixing, brown eyes, and a big fan of gray hoodies and jeans (like that’s all he ever wares)
Bio: he’s quite the talker and loves to do so. Hes kind of charismatic but can easily be mistaken for an a**hole.

2 Likes

Name- Bailey
Gender- Male
Age- 30
Appearance- 6’5, Wears a blue hoodie occasionally, but is usually dressed in a purple dress ■■■■■ and black jeans with a black tie to go with it. Brown hair and blue eyes
Bio- Has a degree in psychology. Cold, almost to the point of being ruthless at times, but is extremely polite and usually nice. Points out things he finds dumb.

1 Like

Hm… How cray?

@Toa_Vladin What’s in the first post is as much as I’m going to say. If you want to find out, you’ll just have to sign up.

@Bobofoot @Kirathel @LTVmocs @RogueToa @BrokenAxels Approved.

Name: Vlad Wilson
Appearance: Quite tall, with brown hair and glasses.
Bio: A smart boy who spend his time studying about physics and chemistry. He was reading about the outer planets of our galaxy when he got the letter.

Hope it will be a good rp, because it already is the fourth!

2 Likes

Name: Ideruba “Ike/Ide” Lilith
Appearance: Black Hair and dull green eyes. Tends to wear headphones and sunglasses. Like plaid and flannel
Bio: A guy who has minor mental problems. Goes to therapy

Name: Isabelle Sarahs
Appearance: Blonde hair and wears a white coat and glasses. Enjoys the excuse to look like a living story trope.
Bio: A therapist. Favorite quote is.
“Never trust a man with two first names, especially if one of them’s a woman’s”

1 Like

Name: Anna “Athena” Wilson
Appearance: As tall aw Vlad, with long blond hair. She wears glasses sometimes
Bio: Vlad’s twin. She is very very very smart, even smarter than her brother. She never took a note smaller than A, this is why everybody name her Athena. She didn’t get a letter, but she come with Vladin anyway.
@jayzor17 So I’m in?

2 Likes

Name: Lucas
Appearance: Short blonde hair, blue eyes, light tan long sleeve ■■■■■, black fedora.
Bio: Pretty calm guy who likes to play the ukulele.

2 Likes

@LTVmocs @Toa_Vladin @Morgy Id, Athena, and Lucas are good.

I’m gonna say two characters per person for now; I’m assuming you’d prefer Ideruba over Isabelle, LTV?

3 Likes

I need diversity… I’ll use Isabelle and if she dies hint hint, can I put in Ide?

If you really want to use Isabelle, then go ahead.

In the future we can make more characters?

Probably not, unless I see a particular reason for it.

OK. When it will start?

Another day or two, depending on if more people sign up.

EDIT: I’ll get everything going once I get home tomorrow.

2 Likes

Can we still sign up? If so:

Name: Jeff
Appearance: kind of messy brown hair and eyes, darker blue hoodie, blue jeans, ballcap, glasses, headphones.
Bio: Nerdy boy from a normal family with a sense of humor consisting of self-deprecating humor and puns, really likes video games and anime. Knows a lot of useless knowledge. Friends with Charity.

Name: Charity
Appearance: Blonde hair with a tint of green, blue-green eyes, glasses, red t-■■■■■ and dark grey sweatpants
Bio: A sweet, somewhat nerdy girl, loves anime,pretends to not be able to put up with Jeffrey a lot of the time.

2 Likes