Something Crazy (RP topic)

“You know what?” Lariko took the old bag out of his topic and put it under his current bag, much like a barf bag, then ran in.
“Woah who the heck is this?!” he said 0.1 seconds after he walked in.

IC: Raphael raises a hand by way of greeting.

“And who might you be? Are you a friend of the other mysterious voice?”

“That’s a shame.” The figure is suddenly gone. There’s a noise behind them, and a sharp pain in the back of their necks - then, unless they have a way to avoid the attack, Raphael and Arthur fall unconscious.

Lariko stood, frozen. “Can I leave, or?”

“Aw cr–”

OOC: ANd at that, I’m done for the night. Bye y’all.

“No,” the figure says, turning and lunging for him. They stop, reaching out to grab Lariko with one hand and pull, extending the other hand in a forceful blow for his head.

“Aw sh-”

Jeff jolts up. He looks at Charity. “Did you here that?”

She nods. They walk in, Charity facing forward as Jeff watched their back.

The attacker is waiting for them in the mist just beyond the door, Lariko laying unconscious at their feet. They reach out, hand moving to cover Charity’s mouth and pull her farther into the mist.

Mokuzai shrugs and simply heads through the door shrugging.

Isabella follows whilst straightening her coat

1 Like

Jeffrey sees it. He taps her side, alerting her to it. She turned and grabbed back at the hands going for her mouth, planning to pull them in and kick them. Jeff watched around for more attackers.

IC: Raphael falls to the ground, the last thought running through his head being;

Last time I trust mystery voices who call me ungrateful and promise me other worlds-

Bailey walks through, assuming it was just a really dark room

Suddenly the attacker vanishes, leaving the newcomers with the unconscious body of Lariko. They might be able to make out Raphael and Arthur lying on the rocks farther in.

OOC: I like how i’m the only one described seperatley from anyone else :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Charity tries pulling Lariko out of the room, while a cautious Jeff goes for Raphael.

Jeff would feel a hand tapping on his shoulder… shortly before a knee drives into his back and another hand chops into the side of his neck.

“Ah!” He let out a sharp cry, and Charity looked up.

“Jeff!” She ran to go get him.

The figure whirls, sending a sneakered foot driving into Charity’s stomach.

She’s too slow to block it, and she falls to the ground in a pained grunt.

Jeff hears this and tries getting up. “Charity, no…” He painfully says.