Something Crazy (RP topic)

Mokuzai picks up the corpse and he follows the others heaving the body as well as he can

Isabella walks along with them

Vlad and Athena followed.

The path is steep and thin, but manageable. It twists and turns with the mountain, slowly beginning to level out. The terrain up here is mostly rocky, with the occasional scrub bush lining the path. Finally the path hits a fork. One track begins to climb, seeming to snake its way up the mountain and towards the golden speck somewhere near the peak. The other follows the slope of the mountainside downwards, vanishing into a forest.

Isabella looks around “Forest is gonna be fun.”

Lucas begins to walk down the trail. When he reaches the fork he stops.

IC: Raphael comes to, and after a period of wandering seemingly aimlessly and analyzing their surroundings, follows the others and Lucas to the trail.
He stops behind Lucas.

“…so…which way?”

“I…I don’t know. I say we go up that one.” He points the the one that leads into the forest. “I don’t know what that golden speck is, and I don’t want to take my chances. But then again, the same could be said for that forest.”

Mokuzai pauses slightly cradling the corpse “Spilt up?”

“Why not.” Lucas says in an "I give up’ tone. “I’ll take the golden speck path.”

IC: Raph’ shrugs and looks at the forest suspiciously.

“…trees are good, so I think I’ll take that path.”

He looks behind him for any of the others. “Anyone else?”

“Mm, the forest is a nice place. I’ve always been fond of trees.”

Mokuzai pauses “Anyone care for the corpse?”

“Wait, he’s dead? Sorry about that.”

Mokuzai sighs “Wait who are you?”

The stranger from last night appears with a swirl of a cloak, their face still shrouded in shadow. “Hopefully not the reason that he’s dead. I’m pretty sure he was fine last night, but I’m no doctor.”

Mokuzai shrugs and cradles the corpse

IC: Raphael walks into the forest silently, without a word. He holds his watch tightly.