Something Crazy (RP topic)

“Who said teenage bliss had to be love? Are you a perv or just a really awkward person who takes the weirdest meaning out of words?”

“Calm down, I was kidding.” Lucas says.

OOC: What does bliss mean? Translate searching Oh… Silly me…
IC: “Yes… Sorry… I had a weird morning.”

“The innocence of youth. Such a nice thing” Bailey sighs

Mokuzai grins and nods “It’s fine Dipsy.”

Isabella nods quietly watchingg

“How you named me?”

He shrugs “No need to get all tight about it. Nicknames exist.”

Vlad walked closer to him.
“The only nickname she accepts is Athena.”
He whispered.

Mokuzai shrugs “I call people what I want. Not my problem. She should eat used to it or get out of here.”

A: “Why you don’t get out of here?”
V: “Oh, boy.”

“Because I grew up. You though… You should grow up and take that chill pill.”

Isabella snickers “This is glorious to watch.”

Athena seemed to be angry, but then she calmed down.
“Yes. Maybe you are right. Sorry man. I don’t even know your name!”

Mokuzai grins “Great to hear. You don’t need my name because I have no need in seeing a high schooler like you after this.”

“I am only one year younger than you! Vlad, how much time remain until our birthday?”
“Three months, two weeks.”
“We are almost there.”

“Key word: ‘after this.’” Jeffrey said. “We still need something to call you until ‘this’ is over.”

Charity wandered around in the general vicinity.

“Still a high schooler. Not my problem.”

Isabella stands back and adjusts her glasses “Cool. More kids. Hope you guys aren’t as troublesome as the one I get asked to take of in my office.”

“You… Ugh…”

1 Like

Mokuzai shrugs and replies sarcastically “What about me? You could say anything you want about me after the word ‘you’. What is that supposed to mean?”

She moved away.
V: “OK. I get that this is your typical personality, but please try to be more polite to her. Just a little bit.”

Mokuzai shrugs “This is only how I am when I feel like it. And I feel like being like this. I don’t really care.”
Isabella mutters “Is he one of those then tsunderes the kids love now?”

1 Like