Something Crazy (RP topic)

At 2:00 the door opens, revealing a woman with long brown hair.

“Is this everyone?”

Both Vlad and Athena walked closer to her.
“Don’t know. Maybe?”

“I sure hope so, because I don’t want to come back down here.” She steps away from the door, motioning for those outside to enter. “Come in, we should get started.”

My characters followed her.

Mokuzai quietly follows putting his phone away Darn it Dispii…

Isabelle takes a couple slow steps before picking it up behind everyone

Charity and Jeffrey walk in.

1 Like

IC: Raphael looked down, eyeing his pocketwatch for a moment before looking at Lariko, squinting as if he had something in his eyes. “Hello. I was just looking at the building we were called to. Trying to see if there were anything near that could provide any clues to the situation.”

He looks intently over the houses again, seemingly unsatisfied.

He then follows the others in after the woman.

1 Like

Bailey grunts and steps inside

Athena looked around. Since Vlad got the letter, she had two questions in her mind: who called him? Was she allowed to come too? She hoped that nobody will blame her for coming.

1 Like

Isabelle shrugs and looks around “Shame Ideruba didn’t wanna go… He kinda bailed and just asked me to go… Shame.”
Mokuzai mutters “Sounds like a pain.”
Isabelle sighs “He’s my client. I might as well go out of my way for him.”
Mokuzai shrugs “Doubt we’ll ever see him.”

“No u”

Vlad sighed.
Why would somebody like her come in an adventure for a client?

She straightens her stereotypical doctor outfit and stretches “This place is mild. I might needa catch a drink after this.”
Mokuzai “Can I ha-”
Isabelle looks at him “Wait three more years man. Legall drinking age around these parts are 21.”

We really need to know that you want to drink. And this guy seems to want to get drunk. He was blaming us to be young…

man, when was the last time i got drunk?
“I need a drink. You got anything?” He asks the brown haired woman “water is fine”

Vlad handed him one of his bottles of water.

“Oh. Thank you” he began drinking and ended uo chugging the bottle

“No problem, I guess.”

Isabella sighs and looks around
Mokuzai shrugs “I cant wait to get back to work though. I kinda need my rent.”

“Now, if you will please follow me - and if one of you can shut the door behind you.” She walks away into the house, first down a hallway paneled in dark, expensive-looking wood and adorned with paintings of various landscapes, then up a curved staircase overlooking a large, well-furnished sitting room. The stairway brings them to another hallway, much the same as the first, and finally to a room. The room is dominated by a large window with a view of the forest outside, and another door in the far corner. Eleven chairs sit in a circle in the room. The woman gestures for them to sit.