Something Crazy (RP topic)

“You have given me very little reason to show my face. I was going to, you know, but not to an ungrateful group such as you. Am I not allowed to simply want to share my discovery with others? To offer you what so few will have the opportunity to see?”

Arthur nods and scribbles It’s an island in his notebook.

Well this is interesting. A whole new world, something utterly fantastical. I did ask for this I guess. But is it real? From the looks of some of the others, It’s almost certainly some form of illegal activity. I mean, a bunch of adults and a man with a paper bag on his head? Very shady. Still, if I’m careful I can at least take a quick peak.

“Ah yes, children these days, with their ‘wanting to know more about things before jumping headlong into them’ and their ‘being skeptical of a seemingly fantastical situation.’” Jeffrey sarcastically says to the voice.

Charity rolls her eyes. “Yes, Jeffrey, mouth off to the disembodied voice. Such a smart idea.”

Mokuzai gets up “I need cash. Can we arrange that? Going to college would be amazing for me.”

Isabella nods “I’ll go. Ideruba would totally want to experience this.”

Arthur stops, shooting an irritated look at Moku.
“Dude. He’s wants to share a fantasy world with us, what the heck makes you think he’s giving away cash?”

“I get you man,”

“We could die man. As much as I wanna be the next Shrek or um… Harry Potter or um Taylor Herbert… I wanna at least get something out of this. It probably will be dangerous man.”

“Then just don’t go.”

“at this point, I don’t think we have a choice.” Lariko looked at wherever the voice was coming from “When can we start?”

“If you wish to step through the door and demonstrate, then please, be my guest.”

Arthur stands up. “Alright, can I?”

He walks to the door, takes a deep breath, plugs his nose, and quickly opens it and steps through.

“O-o-okay.” Lariko turned to the others “D-d-does an-n-nyone wanna come with me.” The bag on his head seemed to darken, as if it was getting wet.

Thick mist pools on the other side of the door. Beyond that… nothing.

Aw crap it’s drugs, and I’m already in the middle of it. Well, if I hold my breath and run real fast I can get to the other side and plot my revenge from there.

Arthur begins to do just that.

“A-a-a-anyone?” Lariko waited a moment…
“anyone?”
Lariko sat back down, silent.

The air feels thicker here, and his footsteps echo against hard rock. A vague figure stands in the mist in front of him.

Arthur stops, pulling his ■■■■■ above his nose as a makeshift air filter.
“Who are you?”

IC: Raphael huffs and goes through the door after Arthur, bursting into a coughing fit as he encounters the mist. “What…what is…ugh. Great, a world full of mist-”

He notices the figure, and pauses.
“…well. Hello there.”

“Hello.” The voice is hard to identify.

“You appear to have plenty of associates willing to take the plunge,” the voice comments.

“Well hello there, Hello. Nice to meet you, my name’s Arthur.”