Something Spooky (RP Topic)

“If we’re lucky we’ll run into the rake” Lucas say jokingly.
@LTVmocs “Flares are a good idea, the staff will probably realize something’s wrong.”

Jeffrey just groans. “Okay. I get it, it’s scary. But it’s still just a flippin’ tourist attraction. We’re not actually gonna get hurt.” He rolls his eyes and follows everyone. “All these occurrences are just meant to scare us, there’s next to no way that they aren’t staff.”

“If that was acting then he should be in fricken hollywood, that was a zombie. Not staff, not a prank, A ZOMBIE! I could smell the rotting and blood and feel the… the… god ughhhh”

“Costumes, makeup, and even artificially producing scents has come a long way. I bet they could do it.” Jeffrey retorts.

Lauren looks around hesitantly. “I don’t really remember this part,” she admits. “You, camera guy.” She points at David.

“You can’t fake the look in that thing’s eyes. There was no light there, no life, just emptiness, and it got up and tried to kill me!”

“Colored contacts.” Jeffrey says.

“Yeah, you may be in denial now. Just wait until that thing comes for ya, just wait. Then we’ll see who’s laughing.”

“Considering it didn’t follow you, we might be waiting a while.”

IC: David looks at Lauren blankly. “Yes?”

“Can you, uh rewind to this part of the maze?” she seems uncomfortable with the prospect, but what can you do?

Ideruba mutters to himself “Calm yourself Ike.”
Ike S-shut up. He tries to pump himself up
Ideruba sighs “What a guy. Can’t even take control.”

IC: David opens the side panel of the camera and hits some buttons, staring intently at the screen. He continues staring at it, and then hits some more buttons.

He seems frustrated at first, then panicked briefly, before returning to his placid, blank facial expression. David taps some more buttons.

“Uh, everything okay?” Lauren asks, stepping closer to him.

IC: David seems frozen. He blinks oddly and opens his mouth, then closes it.

“…I didn’t get enough footage. You told me to stop recording a while ago, and I think…that it was far enough back that I don’t have a clear vision of which way we are supposed to go.”

“…”

He blinks again, and coughs, wiping at his forehead with a hand.

“I thought I should have had something, but the footage I got before disabling it was very…samey. I can’t tell any of it apart. All I can remember really, is that we came from-” He points a hand in the direction they are going.

“-there. I think we came from there…”

Lauren looks up from the recording, and back down at it again. “That… that’s not where we are right now.”

“Like He said, you told him to stop recording. He probably stopped before this.” Jeffrey reasons.

“Well whatever, let’s just pick a path and be done with it.”

“But none of this looks familiar at all! I should recognize this!”

“And we should be getting away from the zombie/killer clown/doll.”