Something Spooky (RP Topic)

Ideruba points out “Human perception changes from person to person. Plus in group sessions.”

“Alright, so funky stuff is happening with the paths. How big can this corn maze be, anyway? We can just leave the path and walk left, and we’ll eventually make it out.”

“That’s not how a maze works and probably will make us more lost.”

“But it’s CORN. We can walk through the walls, is what I’m saying. Cheating, probably, but under the circumstances.”

“I guess we could,” Lauren admits quietly.

“I vote separating into groups of 3 due to the fact we each have different fears apparently.”

“But how exactly would that help?”

"In theory it’s harder to make some scared in a group of different fears.c

“Then wouldn’t one big group be harder to scare? As well better able to handle if one person gets fear-paralyzed, and we’d all be a bit safer. Or is this your way of saying that your ditching us?”

“Why the hell is it in situations like this that people always, ALWAYS say to split up! That’s exactly what kills you in a horror movie, that’s just common sense!”

“It’s called a group kill. Quick slaughter. Or jumpscares. Jumpscares are good for while groups.”

“Yeah. But this is just fear. Not a bunch of serial killers.”

“Have I not repeated enough? ZOMBIE! REAL DEAD ZOMBIE THAT WANTS TO KILL US!”

“Have I not refuted it good enough? Makeup! Acting!”

“That guy would not be acting in a dump like this if that was acting.” James shudders.

“Maybe your gullible.”

James glared at him, but said nothing.

“Hey look it’s bigfoot.” Lucas says trying to lighten the mood.

“F*** off.”

Lucas flips him off “Look I’m probably less nervous than you are, but I’m still nervous. And we all know bigfoot isn’t real.”

“Sorry if I’m not in a joking mood considering I’ve had my entire perception of what’s real flipped on its head!”