Something Spooky (RP Topic)

He slightly smiles, glad to see people had agreed with him for once

@Bobofoot He shakes his head

“Well then what the hell are we meant to do?”

“Hug the right wall. Might take a while, but we won’t get lost and will eventually find a way out.”

“Yeah, that’ll probably work,” Lauren says quietly.

“Well, at least it’s a plan. Let’s go!”

“No. That plan sounds horrible. You know mazes are ment to stop things like that.”

“How would you know that?”

“If it’s a proper labyrinth, then it will work. Most mazes are, especially big attraction level ones like these.”

“In what ways?” Jeffrey inquires.

“Have you ever played a maze in first person in a fighting game? It’s better off to go randomly so that they can’t see where we’re going.”

“We’re not being hunted by something, we’re just trying to get out of here. Running around randomly will just get us all lost.”

“I try to avoid letting video game smarts overrule my common sense, thanks.”

2 Likes

IC: David keeps looking ahead, raising a hand and pointing behind them.

“Yeah. Nothing but corn. Corn and a non-staff member in a clown suit who is at best, a prankster who shouldn’t be here, and at worst a wannabe Pennywise. And that’s discounting Bailey’s zombie. We need to find a way out of here.”

ooc: *James’ zombie

“We are positive the clown wasn’t staff?” Jeffrey asked.

IC: David shrugged unsteadily. “Could be, but unless Lauren’s a good actor or he’s particularly buried in his role, I don’t think he’d go after another staffer like that. You saw how she was.”

“shes not” Bailey coughs, joking

“I’m not staff,” Lauren argues. “My friend is. And Bailey’s right for once, I’m a terrible actor.”

Ideruba nods “Uh. Yeah. I can see that.”

IC: David shrugs. “Alright then. Let’s keep following the path. There has to be an exit somewhere here.” He moves ahead slightly, sort of like a coat-wearing pathfinder, and brushes aside fallen or bent stalks as he walks down the path towards…wherever forward goes.

“Come on everyone, keep up. Let’s not stay the night here, alright? I have things to finish and I’m sure you do too.”