Something Spooky (RP Topic)

“for once?” Bailey questions, a tad offended

“Finally someone making sense around here, let’s go!”

1 Like

“Yeah…stuff.” Simon pauses, then shakes his head. “Alright, does anyone have some sort of marker, that we can use to leave a trail?” He looks in his pockets. “I’ve got a swiss army knife and a lot of string, but it’s no Ariadne’s thread. Anyone else?”

“Nope.”

“Flares. If we shoot them maybe Mr. Post-man will look at us. I wonder if there is a letter for us. We might have to wait a mintute though”

OOC References.

Lauren follows David, ignoring LTV’s strange comment.

OOC: Is David going down a path or making his own?

IC: David keeps following the main path, brushing aside stalks in his wake. “Anyone got a weapon besides that knife?” He looks at Simon. “…you’re Simon, right? Can you use that thing? The knife I mean?”

OOC: Generally the main one. He’s not yet branched off.

“I’m trained in martial arts.” Jeff said.

“Well, yeah. I’ve used all the add-ons plenty of times, and the blade itself… I’ve never used it against a person, but it’s plenty sharp, and I’ve taken enough self-defense courses that I could at least fight off some clown, if it came to that.”

Ike snorts a bit best in 'Self defense class’s as they usually are hard to apply in real life.

IC: David shrugged in reply to Ike. “Better than nothing. Anyone else have anything that could be useful, skillwise or toolwise?”

Simon glares at Id/Lil/Ike. “Well I’ve applied them before, but if you don’t believe me, you can fight Pennywise.”

“I took ROTC for a few years” Bailey states

LTV crackles “Hah. Really? Fight me.”

“Sure, go ahead and fight each other,” Lauren drawls. “That’ll solve everything.”

The path they travel is filled with many branches and turns, with David presumably choosing a fork each time they appear. The structure of the maze is completely unrecognizable. A soft chittering comes from somewhere around them.

“What the hell is that!?” James hissed, looking around nervously.

“I agree with Lauren.”

Jeff looks around, trying to distinguish its origin.

Simon rolls his eyes and ignores Trio. Hearing the chittering, he tenses up a bit.
“Do we keep moving, or investigate? If it’s someone’s fear then it might be best to avoid, but we don’t want it sneaking up on us either…”

Ike talks rationally “We best avoid it before due to the fact it is most likely dangerous either way.”