Something Spooky (RP Topic)

“Not me. Though she did say to stay in a group all together.” Lucas replies.

“Correct,” Kara says, pointing at Lucas. “I won’t be in the maze with you, so I technically can’t stop you. But eight isn’t a bad group size, so I would recommend sticking together. Especially when things get a bit… spooky.” Kara suddenly breaks out into laughter. “Nope, still can’t say it with a straight face. But really though, the maze designers go as far as management will let them for scare month. It’s a good idea to stay together in case you run across something unexpected.”

As if on cue, the walkie-talkie in Lauren’s lap suddenly comes to life. “-even, no sign over here. We’re continuing to move we…” Lauren quickly turns the volume down.

“Sorry.”

Ideruba takes over and looks at Lauren “Hope you have some fun tonight.” He puts on a plain white mask and puts his hood up.
Ike “Oooo. Nice and edgy.”

Bailey quickly walked over and whispered “was that part of the act, or what?”

1 Like

“Right, let’s get moving then. Wonder what they have in store.” James said, clearly not very interested.

Kara steps aside, gesturing to the entrance to the maze. “Alright, have fun!”

“Yeah, totally, Kara’s paying me in chocolate.” Lauren finally gets up from the trailer and enters the maze, taking the walkie-talkie with her.

Lucas enters the maze with them, “This should be interesting.”

Simon tags along with that group. “Oh boy, this’ll be fun!”

Bailey rolled his eyes and walked into the maze alone, not really caring

“Gee willikers what whimsical adventures we shall have today” James deadpanned.

“What?” Lucas asks.

“What?”

“Nevermind.” he replies.

“Sure thing”

Jeff followed, silent.

LTV walks by himself

James sighed.

“So much for sticking as a group then” He muttered.

1 Like

As of yet the path has not forked, so they are stuck more or less together. The path worms its way into the heart of the corn maze, until all sense of direction is lost. Finally they reach a two-way split in the path.

Lauren crouches, looking at something on the ground. “Fake blood going along this path.” She wrinkles her nose, standing up and taking a step back. “Wow, they even faked the smell. They went all out this year.”

“Hm. This might be interesting after all.” James observed.

LTV runs left
Ideruba Loner time!
Ike Yeah. Last time you thought that, we almost died.