Sometimes My Name Is Björn Swenson (Nicknames/Aliases Topic)

I am sometimes known by a name that is intended to strike fear into the hearts of evil-doers. A name that would be seen as a symbol of the good in this city. I am Justice. I am the night. I am Darkness. I am Fear.

I’m Batman.

5 Likes

Don’t mind me, just gonna steal that gif

3 Likes

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-10/9/19/enhanced/webdr09/anigif_enhanced-19001-1412897379-17.gif

6 Likes

Off topic here, I once knew someone on a forum I used to go to that legitimately though he was some sorta hero that the boards needed, and quoted Batman.

My username came from a nickname my friends gave me a long time ago, actually.

5 Likes

Hey
That’s me

3 Likes

Some call me NUG-NUG, that’s my steam name with a fascinating origin…

3 Likes

7 Likes

Sometimes my friends call me [CENSORED] and [CENSORED]

2 Likes

What about [censored]? Or maybe [censored]?

3 Likes

Well, my name in real life is [REDACTED], so I don’t know what that means.

These names aren’t censored because personal info.

These names are censored cause they’ll get me banned.

4 Likes

I am aware of this.

1 Like

I credit there being at least 10 misunderstandings of my name, as well as instances in which people forget my name to such a degree that they simply start spitting out names.

As in, I got called “Bartholomew” once.

4 Likes

On the internet, for the longest time i’ve gone by the alias “Mr.Crackerpants.” (Although I have spotted a few phonies out there using my name.) It’s been one I’ve used for a while but nowadays I just make different names on different sites.

Some of my older accounts use “Mr.Crackerpants” though.

2 Likes

I think @PekekoaOfJungle, @Plural and @RedHuna101 might know my real name…

…If any of you betray me, you will suffer the wrath of 1000 Lobsters…

2 Likes

I mean, my name is Tim, so that can apparently go with anything, so I had a thousand nicknames in high school.

Nowadays I have the urge to introduce myself as John Smith. Sadly, I never do…

1 Like

If it means anything, I’ve never met a Tim I didn’t like. A good friend of mine is named Tim, and one of my favorite LPers is named Tim.

1 Like

IRL, I’m just Alex.(Yeah, I know you creeps are gonna track me down now)
I’ve never had anyone decent call me by a nickname pertaining to racial slurs or anything like that. Nor have I advocated for a nickname.

On the internet, however, oh boy.
I’ve had so many aliases that it’s become a problem a few times. It mostly stems from creating different screen names for different parts of the internet(and aspects of my life). Nowadays I kind of wish I could just unite them all under one or two names for my own sake, but that would cause more confusion for others than it would satisfaction for me.

2 Likes

I’m just lucky I came up with this name when I was young. There are times I wish I could think of a witty name to use instead, but pizzacheetah is comfy.

My dad calls me “rockan” some times and I don’t know where it came from
(Rockan is Swedish for the ray as in the fish