Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion and 25th Anniversary HYPE Topic

Technically it can be. If positioned right.

2 Likes

Unleashed, '06, Free Riders, Black Knight, Secret Rings, and so on and so forth.

1 Like

Unleashed is kind of in between, and Colours, Generations, Generations 3DS, and Shattered Crystal came after those. SEGA is kind of spacing out itā€™s bad games. There was a drop in 06, picked back up in 08, and only dropped due to a major project in '13.

Itā€™s terrible that a Company should even attempt to do that. Instead of making terrible games every two years, SEGA should get their act together and make a well-made, beloved classic every four years.

1 Like

May I also bring up two points?

1. I do think Sonic Lost Worlds was intended to be a main series game. Why? Because it follows the same plot line as the main series of the games, even though it kinda steals some of the plot from Colors.

2. Sonic Boom actually was hyped up a LOT by Sega. I follow them on Twitter, I should know. Iā€™ve seen it the past few years. My friend, a HUGE Sonic fan, was hyped for it. Sega even made a TV show for it and anything. So how is this a side game? It seems like Sega wanted this to be a reboot if anything.

BTW, that same friend has lost hope for the Sonic franchise. You know why? Because he feels that Sega has lost their touch. And this was a guy who debated with me when I was younger on which was better: Mario or Sonic? Good friend, but he understands that Sonic just isnā€™t what it used to be.

Better to end it now before it soils itself again. Maybe make a return, like BIONICLE did.

1 Like

Or make a grand revival when people think itā€™s dead, like Ninjago did.

Random applause for Jakami! He will stand strong for us all!

Itā€™s like youā€™re praising him as a war hero even though all he is doing is debating with us. Thatā€™s nothing too heroic.

1 Like

Yeah. ā€œStand Strongā€ with easily dismissed rebuddles.

Okay. Iā€™m going to drop this off here.

Look Jakami, you can like Sonic. Iā€™m not trying to change that. I just feel that thereā€™s no chance for the IP to make a grand comeback.

2 Likes

So I wait till the day I can sayā€¦

ā€œI told you so, Plurbie. I told you so.ā€

Sadly, that day will never come.

Iā€™m getting Shadow The Hedgehog flashbacksā€¦

Iā€™ve heard that game doesnā€™t even work, LOL! How did I forget that one? Hmmm, itā€™s probably because I havenā€™t played it at all.

2 Likes

Stop being so arrogant. It only makes your case look worse.

If weā€™re wrong youā€™re wrong. If you try to rub it in our face? You look just like SammyClassicSonicFan.

1 Like

What about Sonic Free Riders?
You donā€™t know about it?
here is a video.
Not for kids.
bad language.
#Like real bad.

Whoops, didnā€™t see that thereā€¦

1 Like

Oh, donā€™t get too sure. Nothingā€™s certain. Only destiny will tell. Right now, Iā€™m going to help their unity and do their duty to stay faithful in the grand return.

Donā€™t bring the ideals of a franchise that knew when to stop and make a glorious comeback.

1 Like

Are we done with the Sonic and the can of Worms topic yet?

Yā€™all are making me want to quit my own topic! lol

Are you really trying to use BIONICLE References to lure me into Sonicā€™s ā€œGrand Returnā€?

Okay, Iā€™m out. This is getting really childish.

1 Like

Nothing is for certain, the next game could be genius, or total crap.
We will never know.
This topic is still fun.
Now I really wan Popcornā€¦

Agreed. I think Jakami and Cazapar have shown us their true selves on the position of Sonic.

2 Likes