Sonic the hedgehog (film) - 2019

is it me, or is it funny that when the Poster of the Sonic Movie released, everyone and I mean EVERYONE Knew is was going to be Bad

and that’s what I have to say about the Movie so far

2 Likes

Is…that my edit? :laughing:

1 Like

well, I couldn’t find the original here so I guess I used yours, sorry!

1 Like

Haha, that’s okay, I was just a little surprised. :laughing:

1 Like

This is gonna be trash, cause… All video game movies are trash, idk why they are still making them.

Because a good Mario movie would be dope.

Or an Overwatch movie.

3 Likes

Mario would be the best.

2 Likes

yeah but I don’t think the type of attitude is going to make a good movie.

besides, the Mario movie might actually be good! even though it is being made by the guys the made the Minions but let’s just hope it good!

3 Likes

It could be absolute garbage, but as long as Captain Toad, Bowser Jr., and Rosalina all make appearances, I’d love it

I want this movie to be good despite the visual decisions, but I’m not seeing anything worth getting excited for yet.

3 Likes

Here you go:

the OTHER Mario movie that’s probably coming out this year, but never mind

1 Like

Being reminded that this monstrosity is still in production always serves to lower my daily mood - cheers paramount!

6 Likes

haha probably not. Maybe BJr. at most.

2 Likes

It gives me nightmares.

Found this

and this

7 Likes

Where?

Just online. The image was linked from somewhere, and that art stuff is a style guide or something from the official artist person I think

It isn’t horrible. I really don’t think it is.

1 Like

It’s still not ideal imo, the hands especially bother me, and the proportions look even more off than they usually are, his limbs are too short for his body, it just looks plain wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s face is fine… everything else is just weird to me. I want to see how the movie makes it look before I make too many judgements.

2 Likes