Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe (RP Signup)

In the year of 3027, humans have finally developed the technology to leave their solar system for extended periods of time, and have built up a modestly sized galactic empire.

But no one else cared since most other species had been doing this for around 1000 years at the least. Now, these species, in the midst of their communications, might be dealing with something a little…bigger than just themselves.

So, you will not only be signing up a character, but also a ship(all larger forms of transport like ships, including mechs, will be considered in this category.)

Character
Name:
Species:
Equipment: (this includes weapons, armor, gadgets, etc.)
Appearance:

Ship
Name:
Systems: (basically same thing as equipment, just for ships)
Appearance:
Crew Capacity: (how many it can hold, then how many it does.)

Accepted Characters: Arakhin (@Shadowrockboy190), Marius, Skelly(@DannyBoyy), Marka Sadow (@BlackBeltGamer98), Eric(@Omega_Tahu), 3IQ-7(@Traykar), Spoap McCabbage(@Mrblackpants), Alexander(@1000Purse30), @KAI_BORG, Alice, Ace(@Ace)

Character:
Name:Arakhin
Species:shadow humanoid
Equipment:twin blaster-shotguns, dark katana, teleporting tool
Appearance: imagine reaper from overwatch combined with genji for now. I’ll draw something

Ship:
Name: liberty’s grave
Systems: shield system, attack system with built in quad cannons on each side and laser turrets, hyperdrive system, defense system with pilotable mechas
Appearance: also coming soon
Crew capacity: can hold 300, holds about 50

1 Like

Can a ship hold multiple people?

1 Like

Yes, that reminds me, I forgot crew capacity for ships.

My turn!

Character
Name: Marius
Species: Manam
Equipment: Electro-edged broadsword, laser pistol(But he’s bad at aiming), Prototype disguising device, advanced display goggles.
Appearance:

Ship
Name: NES Empress
Systems: Basic laser systems, proton missiles, pulse beam, cloaking device, basic shield systems, Lightspeed-drive MK III
Appearance:
Crew Capacity: 100, holds about 30 or so.

Ship (Again)
Name: Doesn’t have a name, but it’s Marius’ personal ship.
Systems: Basic laser systems, cloaking device, minor proton missiles
Appearance: small, with one wing on each side and small thrusters, one on each wing and one on the back.
Crew Capacity: Up to three, usually only holds one.

Not sure whether or not to join. How are things going to be handled here and how much of it will be space battles? @Runa

1 Like

Character
Name: Skelly
Species: Reanimated skeleton of a human
Equipment: Two laser pistols, and a pocketwatch with a hidden blade (the necklace thing)
Appearance:

Ship
Name: The Falcon
Systems: Lasers on front and back, along with wings. Smoke bombs can be released from the back, and a hidden storage compartment is inside. The engine allows for almost speed-of-light travels (so hyperspace I guess).
Appearance: I’ll whip up something.
Crew Capacity: 10

2 Likes

It will be handled similarly to my other RP, but with a bit of a looser story, and maybe about half will be space battles, but there still will be a decently large amount of ground combat and character interaction.

Is the space combat based on the kind in Star Wars?

1 Like

Kinda, with a little bit of Spore and other space stuff inspiration.

Star Wars is what I mainly pull from when thinking of space battles. I have an idea for the ship and character but still working on a few details. They’re both from the SW universe and the character’s one I’m working on. He’ll be a Sith Species character.

1 Like

Okay.

I’ll be editing this as needed.

Character
Name: Marka Sadow (Named himself as he spent most of his life in a testing facility and those belonged to the most famous ancient residents of his old homeworld)
Species: Red Sith (The kind able to survive by using the Dark Side of The Force as sustenance)
Age: 60-I think that works, considering how long these things can live. (These things can live for centuries this is kinda tricky)
Equipment: Cortosis-weave armor, a cortosis-weave sword, a blaster pistol that can become a sniper rifle. Has Force powers.
Appearance: Tall, crimson skin, has tendrils that look like a fumanchu mustache. Sith eyes, dreadlocks (They look like the kind on a Predator but no adornments), black hair, tendril braces-one on each, thin, has spikes on his elbows-they won’t go all the way through if he does a pile driver or elbow strike but it will be a lethal stab if he connects, has 3 digits on his hands and feet. Other details will surface as I come up with them.

Ship
Name: Wandering Shadow
Systems: Poe Dameron’s T70 X-Wing on steroids in all of its capabilities-class 1 hyperdrive, able to turn really sharply without busting anything, particle and ray shields, the thing’s souped up to the max.
Appearence: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing
Crew: 1 pilot and one astromech like droid for nav, maintenance, and what all. Crew held: 1 (Marka)

I’ll have things figured out but things are still tricky with this kind of character, he is Light side affiliated but still is tempted by the Dark Side. He has seen how both Sith Lords and Jedi Knights have used the Force and is wanting to find a balance of the 2 philosophies of Force usage.

1 Like

“Secrets of the Universe”

Does this have any relation to He-Man?

second time I heard that joke No, no it does not.

BTW, We’ll start once we get five people.

1 Like

**Character **
Name:3IQ-7
Species: security drone
Equipment: Jet Pack, Blaster Rifle, Blaster pistol, Thermal detonators, claw hand things
Appearance:

Other: A droid bounty hunter, He in of himself is brilliant, but fails to understand complex concepts such as Mortality, Oxygen, and sit coms. His ship reflects this view as it’s not suitable for organic use.
SHIP
Name: Security Vessel 314159/ECT.
Systems: No Life support: Hyperspace or equivalent capable engine: sheilding: Several laser guns mounted on
Appearance: similar to the rouge one shuttle.
Crew capacity: eh. It was built to hold a crew of 20, but, um, 3 here removed all unimportant systems such as life support, so um, 20 things that Don’t breath air and can withstand the cold, of space. The Ship Is only Crewed by 3IQ-7
Other: under any circumstances, Do not dock to his ship, your ship will experience rapid decompression killing your characters and leaving a very confused 3.

1 Like

An IG series droid? interesting. @Runa, Marka’s a wanderer that takes odd jobs; his clients know he exists but once the grapevine’s started up, he finds them.

1 Like

IG Lancer Droid: best droid there is.

Just checked the Wokiee(?)pedia on them, they’re a nasty piece of work.

Name: Eric
Species: Minifig/Human
Equipment: light space armor suit, Laser blaster, air filtration equipment (in the space suit), and small rocket boots (meant for space use)
Appearance:

Ship Mecha
Name: Knightly Mecha, or Knight
Systems: Centuar Ground Combat Type Equipment, Space Combat Type Propulsion Equipment, modular armor for easy repair, Sword, Shield, lance, and Laser Fish
Crew Capacity: 1, 1
Appearance:

Other: The horse legs follow him around out of screen, carrying his unused equipment. Like G1 Optimus’ trailer.

1 Like