Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe (RP Signup)

make it so that this has a limit, such as maybe a limited length it can be used for at one time, and you’ll be good.

Ok, timed invisibility.

Character
Name: Vaal
Species: Sudarian
Equipment: Trench coat with hood, mask, silenced marksman rifle, silenced SMG
Appearance: Black trenchcoat, red hood, Grey mask

Ship
Name: Moon star
System: A.I., lasers
Appearance: Black, sleek
Crew Capacity: 15

@Runa Hello? you there?

But that wouldn’t fit in with the new tech level…

What’s the tech level?

Low level tech. We talked about it in the OOC PM. Basically ships are more clunky than agile, and force fields, advanced A.I., and cloaking would be theoretical at best.

Human ships are basically battleships in space.

Alright I’ll change it but he’s not human, he’s from another universe.

You should mention the fact he’s from another universe in the sign up…

I’m assuming it’s implied, but it’s changed are you happy now?

Yeah, but I just didn’t know he was from a different universe. There arenother species besides Humans in the RP, so I thought it was just one of those.

ok that’s fine

Accepted.

1 Like

Time for a fresh-ish? start guys.

Hebi
Human
Male
Knives. Bow. A cloak. A necklace for good luck.
Appearance Think of a young teen and a snake mixed together.

Y’know, I’m just not gonna question it. Accepted.

Just roll with it my dude.

Name: Morgy
Species: Human hybrid
Equipment: Trench coat, armoured vest, katana, laser cross bow, face mask, goggles
Appearance: Dark red trench coat,White face mask, white hair, red eyes

Ship
Name: N/A
System: N/A
Appearance: N/A
Crew Capacity: N/A

Accepted

Name: Project SAR Proto-3
Species: Robot
Equipment: his own abilities(to be announced, because secrets in writing are sometimes cool.)
Appearance: think a Reploid, similar to X and Zero from Megaman X, all silver, with a humanoid face the color of white skin, and silver eyes.

Name : Achilles.
Nickname that he has most people call him by: George
Species: Human
Equipment.: machine gun that uses electrified ammo, Mech ,flamethrower that fires black flames, electrified dagger.
Appearance: tall, skinny wearing a futuristic suit that is orange camo, when helmet is off green dyed hair.

Mech
Name : Hepheastus
Equipment : Mech sized flamethrower that shoots black flames,mech sized electrified sword, basic A.I., Medium grade shield system that allows it to take bullets and other projectile weapon ammo and readirect it at a chosen target, and a electric-smoke cloud grenade.
Appearance:

SHIP
Name: Artemis
Equipment: basic shield system, quad 105mm lightning cannons, missile system, Achilles’s room, a cockpit, and a bay for his mech aka his titan as Achilles calls it.
Appearance: it is a large Orange camo ship with a a door on the bottom that his titan can be dropped onto planets with him in it from orbit another door on the side leads to the vehicle/cargo bay.
Crew capacity: 200 people plus 20 mechs/titans

1 Like

should i bring delta into this XD