Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe (RP Signup)

They will freaking Joust you!

Droid versus natural Force adept. No offense, but the Force user’s got a devastating advantage.

1 Like

My character is like a space pirate with a large crew. I will make a character sheet for some of the crew members soon

1 Like

Well I have guns and bombs. Get ded.

Name:Spoap McCabbage
Species: Scottish
Abilities: Can use a gun
Personality: Normally silent but not always, real persistent
Accessories: A gun (the type, however, depends on the situation), a knife, neato shades (he never wears them tho) n00bt00b, flashbangs, a few grenades,
Brief Bio: Spoap is the captain of SAS Tesk Fork 141, he fought in sum wars, also there was a bit of awesomeness every now and then. he’s a neat guy. He’s convinced that he fought in World War 3, 1011 years ago.
Picture:
Ship: The (Captain) Price
Equipment: The (Captain) Price isn’t piloted by soap, it’s piloted by an AI that calls itself Captain Price, who sounds like some grumpy British dude. The ship is armed with several missiles and the equivalent of laser minigiun turrets mounted on its wings.
Appearence: (soon)
Crew capacity: 3-4, Crew held: 1

2 Likes

Topic will be up tomorrow!

1 Like

as a word of warning, Marka is kinda picky about what jobs he takes up. He wants to avoid going back to the research facility.

As another warning. Anybody arakhin’s crew sees will capture. Also
@Runa since my ship is such a big ship, can I have scout ships that can deploy from it? Maybe the mechas can turn into small spacecraft?

They’ll need their own signup sheet.

Each ship? Each crew member? Or both?

Space Type Mecha

Or just pull a Robotech

What’s ‘pulling a Robotech’?

The Internet leads me to believe piloted Transformers.

Thanks.

Just the small spacecrafts, you should only need one signup assuming they’re all the same model.

… So is this human only or can I have some other species? Probably going to use a human anyways.

Any alien species you can think of.

Ah k, still probably going to go for a human (kinda), who’s also my self OC and kinda OP but I can weaken him if needed.

macross

MACROSS

Y-YOU

i’m losing my mind here.

1 Like

Same difference

Netflix titles it as robotech, even if it was originally Macross.