Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe (RP Signup)

Probably not, but I’ve already killed off most of the Cybermen.

Oh, nope, just make a character sheet. @Deathworks235

Name: Alexander hornet
Species: human (I think)
Equipment: Combat knife, sniper riffle and a large arsenal on the marauder.
Appearance: tall, pale skin, blue ish green eyes and short black hair

Name: the marauder
Systems: weapons (missiles, dual twin linked 50 cal Macine gun, bombs) cloaking, tracking, arsenal and the living qourters of Thomas.
Appearance: large, space cappible vessel.
(Discription too come later with beter terms)
Crew capacity: max 35 people. Current two

Name: Maddison (maddie) swigger
Species: human
Equipment: knife and small pistol
Appearance: a small, cute with long blue hair.
Bio: Alexander’s “maid” and close friend traveling with him to do stuff

now you wait for Runa to Okay your sheet.

1 Like

Who? You’re characters are Alexander and Maddison according to the sheet. Who’s Thomas?

1 Like

Name- Bailey
Species- Human/ Demon
Gender- Male
Age- 24
Equipment- Thin armor, compact crossbow, and a sword, cloaking device that he can use twenty minutes a day, and a small enchanted rung which he uses to summon a pet (a smol cat on fire that can become something much like a skin walker), and a mech
Appearance- Slim, wears thin armor, under said armor has stitched together clothes, wears a mask, bright blue eyes and brown blondish hair (Dirty blonde but more brown), under his mask, his face is in a constant state of decay yet healing, under his eye is a rune which is a symbol for decay

(sorry i pressed it to early im about to do the ship)

Name- The Azure Kite (can Anyone guess what thats off of?)
Systems- Two cannons on each side, a small machine gun like firearm on the bottom of the ship, holds a twenty foot tall mech in it which bailey uses time to time
Crew capacity- About 50, holds 10 (theyre all nameless soldiers, i dont plan on doing anything with them)

Can anyone sum up what ive missed please?

Accepted

Yay, can you tell me what ive missed plot wise?

Space, about to try to convince other alliances to help defeat a galactic tyranny, and Cybermen happened.

Cybermen?

you mean…saibamen? (jk) thanks

Sorry fixed

Accepted

1 Like

Okay, I’d honestly love to see some DBZ nods in here just because we’ve gone nuts enough already, another helping of fan-insanity would hurt.

Might join…

Nah. Who am I kidding. I am I like 3 rps rn…

1 Like

I’m in four, hopefully soon to be five

Understandable.

2 Likes

I have an idea for a little ‘guardian angel’ for Bailey. Terin/Zablex from the RP of Bad Choices. He’ll not really be a huge player unless absolutely necessary Sound good?.

Character

Name: Kar-am Mahem

Species: Hive

Equipment: Iron Gauntlets, forhead crown to enhance his mental abilities. Gun metal grey armour, which looks like Darkseids armour with a neck collar.

Appearance: Very Darkseid-ish, with crackling aged grey skin, yet he has a muscular tall build, he also is bald. His eyes are milky white-blue and glow white-green when he uses his mental power. He wears a red tathered cloth around his left side and left arm, it bears his mark for vengeance: Three stripes in a circle.

(He is a villain, so he has to look villainy)

Ship

Name: The Fallen

Systems: GI Advanced Defense Unit (a giant shield that can damage ships.) The Fafnir Weapon (a multi-beamed orbital strike laser.) Radar tracking. A Hololink to the Taken King, Kar-Ems personal interceptor.

Appearance: Gigantic, in the same style as a destroyer Star Destroyer. It is very aged and very damaged from battle of ages ago. Many of the onboard systems are facing outside on the sides or on the bottom, they are in the same state as the ship.

Rust is clearly seen, covering a small yet large portion of the ship.

Crew Capacity: 12

1 Like

Accepted

Name: Ideruba
Species: A human like species that can breath in space
Equipment: (this includes weapons, armor, gadgets, etc.) Jet pack. Laser sword. Laser Pistol. Cloak. Invisibility device.
Appearance: Black hair. Brown eyes

Same one as Bad Choices?

1 Like