Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe (RP Signup)

crud muffins

@BlackBeltGamer98

I would be rather childish but instead I will only say, I warned you.

Donā€™t care

Sobeit.

Thank you, and @BrokenAxels, looks like I have a new character in play.

Hi Iā€™m new here. A friend of mine told me about you guys- in a good way. He said that its ok for me to joinā€¦? Iā€™m just double checking if I can or not

Go ahead!

Character
Name: Sachi
Species: Elf
Equipment: A large foldable Sycthe- in also can transform into a Kinghts SR-25 Rifle, Daggers, and Lazer Pistol.
Appearance: Dragon like yet bright Blue eyes, Long pointed Ears with a few earring on them. Shappire has the ability to jump up high to different places- on the surface not in her ship nor anyone elseā€™s ship.

Ship
Name: Aurora
System: Basic laser systems, cloaking device, proton missiles, and extra boost
Appearance: Aurora may be small but it is excellent for scouting ahead and has a strong signal for warning others if something or someone is close by.
Crew Capacity: Maximum is 5

1 Like

Accepted.

Whoo. New peeps. Btw if you havenā€™t already, you can check out other RPs.

Already did and also I did read the rp. I donā€™t know when I should jump in. Unless you guys bring add me in and Iā€™ll go along with it

1 Like

Perhaps we run into you while flying.
Shrug It isnā€™t my call though.

Maybe. Weā€™ll see

Name: shockfleet mk2
Systems: advanced ai but other than that the same as the first
Appearance: same as the shockfleet.
Crew Capacity: 1.5 million, 5

Accepted

SHIP
Name: Hammy
Systems: Pocket Dimension Storage Hangar, antennae for radio stations, Mixel Eyes, and expressive eyebrows.
Appearance:

Crew Capacity: Potentially limitless in itā€™s pocket dimension storage hangar, but only one outside of that. And it also has one pilot.

VEHICLE
Name: Blasty
Systems: Laser Cannon nose, Laser Cannon hand, grasping hand, some tank on his back, expressive eyebrows and Mixel Eyes
Appearance:

Crew Capacity: 1, then 0-1

Also, Hammy and Blasty also have personalities and stuff, so they can also act as characters I guess.

1 Like

Name: blacktoof
Species: ork
Equipment: power claw, bigg gun with flame thrower atachment and grenade launcher.
Appearance: is basically this and is 9-11 ft tall.

Name: zagstrappa
Species: ork
Equipment: claw, cannon, tools other various shiny bitz and giving and a custom teleporter.
Appearance: 9-10 ft tall. also has his squig. (The purple thing on his shoulder)

and still no sara, rip ltvā€¦

2 Likes

@Omega_Tahu @Deathworks235 accepted

I donā€™t careā€¦ Ideruba does though

I take someone likes the Warhammer 2K tabletop RPG game?