Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Eric checks to make sure that majority of the fighters have disengaged. “Fire when ready.”

The sights are clear and, from the noses of the dreadnoughts, green beams lance out towards the Tojo ships, annihilating them and reducing them to scrap.

OOC: Fun fact TOJO is the term used in WWII by the US to describe the Japanese.

IC: While more ships showed up, Hanzo and Marka didn’t realize that Gio had assembled Shukako, and jumped down in front of the army and the two warriors.

“HALT!!” He said while raisin his hand into the air.

Eric smiles. “Now, what is the eta of those transports?”

“1 minute until breach.”

OOC: Dinner, assume the transports arrive soon, and soldiers help fight. Eric does more commanding stuff against the enemy.

Marka slows to a walk, “Gio, you ran from the fight against Hanzo, you forfeited the fight. Stand down!” He yells.

More hyper jump into the space, while the ships they were carrying stattednflying towards them.

Gio smurks, and lifts Marka off of his feet.

Gio now had torn clothing, show in his clan tattoos. He also hadneon blue viens running also his face and body, turn in his white pure white.

Edited for Double Posting - Waj

Marka breaks out, The Dark Side practically visible around him. “Your hatred, your lust for power, your anger…your darkness. It’s so delicious.” Marka says, not a scratch on him.

Gio, now a wielded of both dark and light Force powers, slams Marka against a wall.

“I’m not gonna off you yet, your useful.” He says in a deeper voice.

He borrows into Markas mind, and possesses him, making him his slave.

Hanzo yells out “MARKA!!!”

“Eric! Contact Marius! I need backup!”

Marka absorbs the Dark Side, “You are weak in The Force, Gio. Relying on a machine to match me? Pitiful.” He spits.

“Its not the machine thatgave me these powers. Now go, kill Hanzo.”

Gio lets his force let go of Marka, now fully controlled by Shukako as he float into the now standing Shukako.

“Now the real fun begins!!!” He laughs as launches upwards out of the cave.

A blast goes into Gio’s back. Behind him, Marius was standing, sword pointing towards Gio, smoke coming from the tip. “No. Bad Gio. We were supposed to be in a meeting.” It seems he had stowed away on one of the ships he sent, and Eric had known this.

Marka doesn’t move. In his mind however is another story. He smiles and says, “Thank you for letting me in.” He sends the most painful Mind Shard into Gio. “Welcome to my house!” He yells as he groin kicks Gio. “How do you like that, coward?” He laughs, he’s having fun with causing Gio pain. The mind environment turns into the scorching sands of Korriban.

Hanzo yells. “NO! I will do this, no matter if you are a sith. I have a trick up my sleeve.”

As it turns out, Gio had cloned himself.The real one was inside Shukako.

Hanzo runs to his ship and takes off after Shukako.

Marka stops his body, he is starting to wrest control of Shukako from Gio. He keeps attacking Gio and Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow join in, encouraging Marka to keep hurting Gio. Gio is feeling the damage from Marka’s attacks on his mind. (@ItsFrostbyte, Marka’s attacking the real Gio.)

Soldier starts pouring into the cavern after Marius, arresting and disarming enemy soldiers.

Hanzo yells back to them just as he prrepares to jump out of his ship.

“Guys, it’s an exact clone. With the mind and powers of Gio, only its not the real him. There’s an army coming into that cave, so quit playing.”

Marka redirects his mental attack on the real Gio, “We are not done yet, coward!” He yells to Gio.

“Eric! Make a call for me.” Hanzo yells over the mic.

OOC: Call the clan Hanzo and Marka were visiting.

He was deflected by the mental power of fused Shukako, who now isn’t either Gio or Shukako, they are one being.

Gio finds Marka, fully powered up by his namesakes and The Dark Side. “Now, suffer at the hand of a True Red Sith!” He attacks the Real Gio with all his might.

OOC: Who thinks Marka should take up the mantle of the Sith’ari?