Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Hanzo is hovering in front of Shukako, just as Entric enters his mind and fills him with the energy of The elders.

His body is sparking blue, just as he makes Seven hand signs to form the ultimate.

He yells out: "
Nain tēru dorigon goddo!"

He summoned a giant nine tailed Dragon, Oni the Dragon King. He ismlong, translucent and unshesthed a large katana.

Marka pours Light and Dark Side power into Hanzo, “Destroy that coward for me.” He sees some Tojos in front of his ship and orders his crew to ram them.

“Wait until we are needed.” Marius responds to Marks’s earlier question.

Marius kept support as he was, making sure to watch the gauntlet so it didn’t overheat it otherwise malfunction.

Marka nods. He orders all of his ships to prevent Gio’s fleet from hyperspace jumps-gravity well generators-and to disable all enemy ships that come into range. He also orders for the surviving enemies to be arrested.

Alice sat in the dinning area and wonders, i hope we get a good chef with the crew.

@BlackBeltGamer98 He nods a yes, to which Marka can somehow see from space.

He jumps into the giant dragon, talk control of him.

He talks to the Dragon.
He responds in a deep voice: Lets take him down!

@Ace OOC: lol nice comedic break

Edited for Double Posting - Waj

Marka smiles, he turns his attention to the battle raging around his ship, laughing at how they try to escape and are stopped only to be disabled and captured.

OOC: Also he orders the Fleet to cover Hanzo, as he is kinda right in the middle of the battle.

Hanzo and Oni charge at Shukako, while he I blocking with his sword.

Edited for Double Posting @ItsFrostbyte please click the link and read our rules for double posting. Thanks! - Waj

Marka sends orders for part of his fleet to cover Hanzo. He keeps disabling and capturing the Wukong-Ido(?) that get in range of his fleet. “This ship has no equal in my galaxy.” He mutters, “Now see why, be thankful I am giving you all mercy.” He expressly forbids use of the axial superlaser save it be as a last resort.

Just as they opened fire, several star shaped ships came into the hyperspace, it was Hanzos clan.

Hanzo and Shukako were locked in battle.

Marka sends all ships in The IPA Fleet info that these ships are allies and sends them orders to help protect Hanzo along with capturing as may of Gio’s troops as possible; preferably alive.

Eric’s army finishes arresting the enemy army, and the space battle slowly draws to an end, Eric’s fleet slowly overpowering the enemy. All the while Eric commands the battle.

Marka works with Eric to maximize the captures.

As Oni slashed at the giant Shukako, Shukako was making Hand signs for many different jutsus

OOC: No, its different from Naruto

Marka informs Hanzo that Gio has nowhere to run due to the Eclipse ships’ abilities.

Oni used his katana to slash at the four arms of Shukako.

3 typed on a nearby console and plugged in another USB drive. “Are you in position?” asked a shadowy figure on the monitor.

“Yes, my liege, I’m right where I need to be.” replied 3 ominously.

A few of Gio’s ships try to jump out but reappear near the Eclipses and are disabled and captured swiftly.

OOC: Leta just take a moment to one appreciate how long this guy has lasted. Two remember what Shukako looks like

1 Like

“Hanzo, is he weak enough for the Axial Superlasers to damage him?” Marka says, Gio’s fleet has been completely defeated. All of his ships are either destroyed or captured.