Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“I’ll need a Force Storm to gain enough power to crush his mental defenses.” Marka tells Hanzo as he lands at the Base.

OOC: “I have returned to bless you mortals with my superior usage of time Travel.” 3 replied as he materialized

“If he doesn’t already have a defense for that, too. Let’s hold out for a while, we need way more info than what was presented to us.”

Eric shrugs. “Maybe a weapon from his past is his only weakness?”

OOC: Blaze drags him out of here, “Nope, you are dead, stay dead please.”

IC: [quote=“ItsFrostbyte, post:3939, topic:36409, full:true”]
“If he doesn’t already have a defense for that, too. Let’s hold out for a while, we need way more info than what was presented to us.”
[/quote]

“I can break him if I must. Besides, he’s still mortal, that much I could sense.”

“Or a memory?”

“THAT is something we know for sure. Even for an alien, he definitely is mortal.”

Edited for double-post. Please be careful to follow board rules in the future. --John Smith

1 Like

“Memory walk is difficult but if I can overpower his defenses, all will be made clear.” He heads to the archive to try finding something on this monster.

OOC: Double post.

OOC: Whoops.

IC: “That would definitly be a hassle, seeming as how he has army and overpowers us.”

“We can destroy them. We have the resources, don’t we?” Marka says as he looks for anything on the entity he encountered.

OOC: May want to fix it.

“I still have some of the Adcanced Cybermen Nanites, that might be useful.”

“Depends on how many he has. He might have trillions.”

“No! No more Cybermen, they were enough twice, didn’t you learn from before?” Marka asks.

“There are more explosives out there. Now I’ve gotta go see the elders, so discuss among yourselves.”

“That wasn’t what I was suggesting, I dunno, maybe we can weaponize these to eat away at organic material.”

“Why don’t we just go blow his ship out while it’s in space. He only had one afterall.”

“Let it go, John. They were nothing but a mistake.” Marka says.

“I didn’t even invent this,” John replied, referring to the nanites

“Get rid of them, they nearly destroyed you.” Marka growls.

“I actually thought they could be helpful. Mainly why I still have one in stasis…”

'You WHAT?! Get rid of it before that fiasco starts up again, please." He politely asks.