Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“You honestly don’t think that the real me is here? Do you?” taunted 3,“Because you’ll have to wait 50 years for that.”

OOC: Do I seriously have to bring in Blaze and have him send Marka to the future or past and permanently destroy 3? Because if so, then I call bull on you!

IC: Marka just keeps destroying the 3 drones.

OOC: I don’t know.

“Right now the 3 from your time period is wondering where the crap he is, and where did everyone else go.”

“If I destroy you, then this will end.” Marka starts to chant under his breath while continuing to destroy the drones.

OOC: @Runa, please end this with your GM powers.

“Wrong”

Marka just keeps chanting, his power reaching across space and time to find something to permanently get rid of this problem. He still destroys every drone what cross him.

OOC: this is what’s going to be happening until I get back tomorrow. You guys know the rules.

“You know, I should disengage the life support, that’ll really throw a wrench in the gears.”

OOC: Not happening.

IC: R3 uses some magic to keep Three from using time travel to screw with the Life Support and completely locks him out of the systems.

OOC: you keep making your character’s do the impossible, so I make mine do the same, is that really wrong of me? If you want to defeat my character, you will have to earn it, no quick fix op character is going to satisfy that demand, I want a fight, and I want it played out, not just your character destroy all the drones, give details, how did he destroy all the drones, what was going through his mind while he destroyed all the drones. The only reason why I’m unbeatable is that you keep trying to make yours the same, it was just suposed to be a final battle in the engine room. You would fight 3 for a bit, defeat him, he’d then travels back in time and patch himself up for round two, which would be the end, but you kept mucking it up by just saying your character defeated everybody, you know how you feel frustrated that you can’t defeat me? That’s what I feel in the little fights. If you had Givin me the littlefights, (Not as in let me win, but as in actually posing a challenge to Marka) you wouldn’t have to be reaching across time and space to find a way to beat me. Rant over.

IC: “Air Lock!” Yelled 3 as several Airlines opened around the station.

Hanzo runs after the two of them, Oni on his shoulder.

He thinks to himself: What the hell did 3 do now?

OOC: Also if your gonna rant, maybe you should see Kai and Enderlord. They can destroy universes and not be harmed. Little bit Op dontcha think?

Marius had entered the control room and was trying to lock 3 out of the base’s mainframe. “Mess with us and you’ll get what you deserve.” He had made it so 3 couldn’t interact with airlocks or life support, but he still had a long way to go before he regained control for the entire station. “By the way droid, your plan wouldn’t really work all that well. Our coordinates have been incoded so that if we send a message, other species can’t locate the base without knowing someone who does.” Marius says over the speakers to 3.

“Fire suppression systems.” Muttered 3 as the sprinkler system was activated a praying water on everyone.

Marius created a hardlight barrier above himself and the control panel, muttering. “Annoying, yes. Priority, no. I’ll get sprinklers last.” He was working on getting 3 out of the base trap systems.

The console that Marius was working on shut down completely, while displaying the blue screen of death.

“F***!” Marius said, slamming a fist on the console. He then went in through a panel on the front to mess with wires, trying to fix the console. “I’m gonna reprogram that scrap pile when I get ahold of him!”

“Energy maelstrom.” Ender said excitedly from outside the station, Kai having finally hyper jumped the ship there, snapping his fingers as the entire (wherever they were) was encased in what would be considered a space storm, dark energy crackling across the ship and temporarily frying every electronic onboard, even ones with their own power source, except for the backup generators which Kai made him leave alone. The ‘Storm’ quickly fading after.

“You have to do better than that!” replied 3 as his voice rang out from across the ship.

Eric wanders the station, looking for 3

“Howdy!” replied several drones materializing in front of Eric.

“Hello! Can you stop now? The water is annoying.”