Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Marius stares in horror. “May I ask what?” He seems to be charging his sword.

OOC: you can have one Marka help Mariys take him down in a somewhat drawn out fight. @BlackBeltGamer98

OOC: You caused this by means of having an infinite number of 3’s show up, I’ve done my best to keep the impossible stuff limited. Your fault.

“Planet 3”

OOC: Read my Rant. I agree with what Runa has proposed, that’s all I wanted. Impossible stuff! You effortlessly cut through an army of drones! there is no struggle, no victory! no accomplishment! on your behalf

OOC: Fine, but no more of this time travel bullcrap!

IC: Marka sees an older version of himself then it appears by Marius, “Mind if I lend a hand?” He asks. (@Runa)

OOC: No more of your OP Bull Crap.

OOC: What OP bullcrap? I’ve used stuff canonically regarding Force powers, thank you very much.

OOC: Might I remind you that Red Sith now falls into the category of star wars fiction, dubbed Legends, which is no longer cannon to the story. Even still, your character is OP, and I’m calling you out on it. If you want to beat me, then you have to work for it, not some quick fix, ‘I destroyed the drones.’

OOC: Well excuse me but I thought we weren’t trying to be turning this into a SW RP? You make a point but still, get rid of the drones and I’ll actually make it tricky for Marka to fight 3. Also, your character is a freaking IG Lancer and they shouldn’t be able to do all the stuff you’re making him able to do.

Marius nods. He then runs towards 3 and tries to cut off his head.

Future Marka walks towards 3, “How would you like to die?” He asks.

OOC: You tried to back up your claim with canon, and when I told you it wasn’t canon, you reprimanded me for sticking to canon.

IC: “As much as you would like to.” spat 3, who blocked Marius’s sword with his own.

Marius drew back, his sword’s electric blade not being able to make contact and short circuit. He swings upwards from the ground and tries to shove into 3 with his hardlight shield.

OOC: You can’t make IG Lancers able to do that stuff regardless of if it’s canon or not. My guy may be legends canon but he is still my character and if you have a problem, I’m sorry but this is a character I’ve wanted to see in a SW esque setting.

IC: Future Marka gets both swords out and aims for 3’s limbs.

OOC: Of course I can make my character do these things, it’s my character, and if you have a problem with that, then you can go to another rp.

IC: 3 dodged the attack, and kicked Future Marka in the side.

Future Marka grunts in pain and then Force Pushes 3 into a wall. Present Marka keeps slicing the drones but he is getting hurt, scars start appearing on Future Marka’s face, arms and chest.

OOC: Thanks, this is what needs to happen in a fight, you have to earn victory, there has to struggle for it to truly be victory against me. when you beat me, you can destroy 3.

“Give up yet?” taunted 3, “You can’t stop the future! it’s already here!”

“A Sith doesn’t surrender unless he has to and the future isn’t fully written yet, so that means there is a chance to win.” Future Marka charges towards 3 and he goes for his weaponry.

Present Marka puts away his sword and draws his pistol and he shoots a few drones. Marka slices a drone in half.

“Why do you think I’m here, I’m cementing the future and your fate. You obviously can’t win.”

“The future changes scrapheap!” Marius said as he stabbed at 3’s back.

Future Marka laughs, "I am afraid I must beg to differ. The future isn’t set in stone and this fight is a turning point so, let us prove you wrong. " He attacks 3 with a diagonal slash across its chest.

Present Marka speaks as he elbows a droid. “Time is like a tree. The roots are the past, the present is the trunk but the future is many branches constantly vanishing and reappearing at random spots as decisions are made. You can move through Time but Time itself is immovable.” He kicks a drone into a pit, where it gets impaled. He gets a scar on his left shoulder.