Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

3 growled, as he backhanded Marius, “That may be true, but I fail to see how you’re going to stop me.”

“By destroying your past, I can destroy your future.” Future Marka stabs 3 in the chest.

Several error signs appeared in 3’s vision,“no no no, that will not due, we can’t have that happening,” replied 3 as he kicked Marka in the side.

Future Marka smiles, “Too late.” He blocks the kick, the elbow spike damaging 3’s foot. He knee strikes 3 in the groin region.

Present Marka decapitates a few drones and he shoots two more in the head, he gets punched in the ribs. He takes a breath and kicks multiple into a pit by having them domino. He limps a bit from the hit but keeps fighting.

a few more error signs appeared in 3’s vision, “Grahh! just die! is that too much to ask for?” grumbled three as he fired off a shot at present Marka.

Eric wanders, looking for the real 3

Marka hears the shot and deflects the shot, getting grazed in his right bicep. “Not happening!” Both Markas yell at 3. Future Marka slices 3’s gun into a slag heap and present Marka uses a spin heel kick to knock down a few drones then he shoots them dead. He’s panting a bit.

“Touche! mal hombe!”

Present Marka feels like playing some base ball and he slices off a drone’s head, throws it and hits it into a bunch of drones with his sword. knocking them off balance and then he shoots the ground below them and they tumble off the platform.

Future Marka punches 3 in the face.

the punch cracked 3’s vision, while another error text box popped up, “You would have broken my nose, If I had one,” spat three as he threw a punch at Marka’s face.

Marius shot another blast at 3’s abdomen.

Future Marka blocks the punch with his free hand and he throws 3 into the wall.

“you can’t beat me! time won’t allow it!” shouted Three as he fired another shot at Marka."

The bolt is intercepted by a flying head, “Fore!” both Markas says as the head takes out another pair of drones.

“Time is fickle, like fate.” Future Marka says and he rips out 3’s blaster arm and throws it into the pit.

'Oh yeah? so are your chances of victory!" spat 3 as he kicked Marka over and made a break for the control panel.

Future Marka throws his lightsaber and it cuts off 3’s legs, slowing him down. He runs towards 3 and catches his saber. “Oh no you don’t! We’re not done yet!” He gets between 3 and the panel, he uses The Force to crumple the legs, rendering them useless.

Marius once more attempts to slice 3’s back.

OOC: are you guys good with me time traveling one more time to get a second wind for round two, or do you just want to end it here?"

OOC: If you time travel one more time I will have freaking Blaze from Chaos Realm turn you into scrap!

OOC: have the body destroyed, but his actual consciousness having been backed up somewhere, I say.