Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“I am finding that hard to believe.” Marka says. He requests the coordinates to Neo Orbis. (@Runa)

Marius gives him Neo Eris’ coordinates and soon arrives there himself.

OOC: if you ask Marius the question you asked me in the PM when you first heard the planet name, then he’d answer you now.

“So, Neo Eris is the Manam homeworld?” Marka asks as he rockets through hyperspace.

Eric goes to Neo Eris is in space cube. “Maybe I can buy a house there…”

“Yes it is.” Marius said. “Isn’t it beautiful?” He starts landing.

Even from space you could see the beauty of the planet. It was covered in vast plains, huge forests, beautiful beaches and blue seas, many entrances to caves around, and huge, clean cities. “Good to be home.” Marius says to his crew. They all agree.

Marka agrees, “It certainly is. Do you have any Holocron Archives or some Force Sensitive groups there?” Marka asks as he transmits his clearance codes to the Manam Empire to show he’s with Marius on orders from The IPA.

Ace lands the shockfleet in robot form by the biggest city.

“No, I don’t believe.”

“Well, let’s find out. It could be fun.” Marka says as he finds a landing platform.

Eric lands and starts browsing online for available mobile houses.

He finds one for a reasonably cheap price.

The shockfleet was walking around the country side.

He starts looking for small boxes, and finds three at good prices. Then he looks for an old Stub. (One of my mechs…)

Marka disembarks his X-Wing and goes to find any Force Sensitive beings, he could follow them to a large group of other Force Sensitives and observe their behavior and knowledge of The Force. (@Runa)

Hanzo is left at base. He gets a message about a briefing of his new mission just as Eric and Marka launched for there’s.

Marka wishes him well on his mission and to stay safe and keep in touch.

Hanzo begins speed walking to the briefing room, nodding at Markas ship still in orbit.

The premier of his planet had just landed for the briefing too, and awaited him in the chamber.

He doesn’t find any. It seems Marius is a far outlier in his species, as no others have a remote trace of Force Sensibility.

Marka shrugs. he decides to visit the museum to see what this world’s history was composed of.

Hanzo gathers in the briefing room, where at the head of the long table there was an empty seat for him. The Head council and other random heroes were all sitting at each side with his Premier sitting to His right.

The head counselor at the other end bows.
“Grandmaster Hanzo, it is a pleasure of you to be here. Congratulations on your win over Gio.” Hanzo bows back.

“Thank you very much, high counselor. I enjoy my new title very much.” Both sit back down.

“Nows let’s begin the briefing of you and the other Heroes gathered today.”