Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“Qui” she responds

“WAIT WHAT!?”

He steps back “whoa take it easy buddy” Reach’s for his gun

“he’s the maker, he’s our father,” said Alice.

1 Like

“No no dude alex had kids!?” Bailey laughs “whos your grandmother? Im baileys grandson, my grandpa told me about your grandpa a lot”

“Cool, I haven’t seen him in years” she chuckles

“Sara” he giggles

“he built our ship.”

1 Like

Bailey flips through his book “Sara sara dont beleive i remember that on-…” Bailey looks up to him “Well this just got akward”

1 Like

John perked up, feeling as though someting was going on without him, before attending to his brew.

“I’m just messing” he burst out laughing"she was his sister nit his wife!" He Laughed

“Noice” she put her blade away

1 Like

Bailey laughs “I can see why our grandparents where good freinds.” Bailey offers a handshake

John took a sip of the concoction,“Nice.”

“as the eldest relative of his it’s yours by right.”

1 Like

Bailey reads the entry on sara more carefully “Wonder if he ever did get with her. This is very interesting.”

“Sweet” she hug Alice and then ace “so since he’s basically your father does that make you my aunt and uncle?”

“Well from what my grandfather told me and from what she’s told me, she’s married to a vampire and currently living in Germany”

“Prussa.” John mused to himself.

“Cool” Bailey reads the entry closer “Dang, he really cared for her. Jeez” Bailey flips to the next page “Now thats just sad. Read this”

1 Like

“What is it” he takes the book

“Alright, what’s the next most cliche thing to do in jail?”

1 Like

“i guess so.”

1 Like