Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“Good cause apple sucks” Alex giggles at his own joke

“Yeah it’s kind of obvious” maddie pokes Alice

“I used to know an Ace,” John muttered.

“your name is john right?”

1 Like

“i’m Ace the droid, our father isn’t here.”

“i do feel things,” said Alice, grabbing her hand.

1 Like

“How’d you know that?”

“Oh…”

@Traykar “My grandpa, im named after him. Bailey, he wrote about you in the journal. Was he a nice guy then? What was he like?”

“He was a good person but he’d tell you that he wasn’t a good person to sound edgy. He absolutely hated his mother, she literally followed him everywhere. Heck, she kept coming back from the dead to harass us.”

“Thats nice. did you ever see his face?”

“I might have, not really sure. He always wore this stupid mask to be incognito, but the thing totally brought all sorts of weird looks.”

“oh, yeah, thanks for that” Bailey motions towards how he was wearing the same mask

“Yup, you’re definitely one of Bailey’s”

“You know what i dont understand, i never knew my grandma. Ever. for all i know i may not have a grandma”

“How can you not have a grandmother, wait, did your dad give you the talk?”

“Im 24 i know how it works. i mean as in she could be dead for all i know”

“It’s hard to tell with the mask. If it was anybody, it probably would have been Sarah.”

“From what i was told she lives with a vampire in germany. however you should really read his entries on all of you. saras is just…sad”

“Oh you mean the torn apart thing. Yeah, that sucked.”

“Not just that, it goes into a bit of detail about how he was mostly silent, he was a monster yadda yadda yadda and how she was the first person to laugh at one of his jokes and it made his day alone and how she saw him as a person and stuff like that. I actually almost shed a tear”

“Na, that was just him being edgy.”

“probably, but the part that got me was how she was the first person to laugh at one of his jokes, just the thought of my grandpa sitting at a table all silent and then actually getting a laugh and a smile across his face, its kinda sad but happy”